My chances and options with thai women

Jjjjjjj

3 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

you are funny but totally ''out of this world''

you should slow down a little on the weed imo

Why "out of this world"?
Because I do not think the same way like the most sheeple?

Please elaborate why you think that, I am highly interested.

I smoke 5g of Weed daily since I was 15. I finished highschool completely high, I always had the best math exams and came to the test fully baked. After highschool I started to make a <deleted>load of money and until never had a normal job, always independent. Just the fake-covid-stock-crash <deleted> me really hard in my ass because I always do Trading with high leverage because I love risk ????????
THC is actually neuroprotective, many studies about that, use Google. My brain works like a computer and I am highly intelligent.
I call you for an IQ-test, I bet 300.000 Baht that I will beat you after I smoked a big blunt before the test.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jjjjjjj said:

Yes, i have so low points, that women over 23 years old, who are cute, and sensible enough NOT to be single mothers, are out of my range. And probaply the ones, who are cute, and not yet single mothers, are under 23 years old, and probably they think im too old. Like i said my game is done in Europe. probably in everywhere in the world. Woman at the age 37 who has got no children, and is cute, is impossible hard to catch. They are educated, smart, good looking. They have too good points for me, and there is not enough amount of going to the gym in the world to change this ????

Anyhow, my options are:

1. Single moms are gonna blackmail me into relationship with them.

2. Stay alone. but as the time advance, probably part number 1 is gonna happen anyway.

3. get a girl who has genetic error that she likes older man like, who is under 23 and not yet got any children (but odds for this are like odds for winning a lottery)

-> Ofcourse i will to gym, be clean, get best conditions for my self with women.

Sorry, but it seems you gave up yourself. I mean, congratulations that you are not like most people and being self-reflective! But how about you educate yourself, get smart und at the same time get good looking? It's possible for everyone, just look at some Videos where they take people from the streets or something and give them high-end beauty treats. Just go to a <deleted> good barber and buy some new clothes, it will boost your confidence already.

Healthy men have the best looking at the age around 30-40 and beautiful and lovely woman love men in this age. Even younger woman, but most likely it will not be a serious relationship then. But damn, many men at your age score young beautiful woman for ons or affairs. And if you take a woman around your age chances are more high it could be some long-term serious <deleted>!

Your problem is not your age, it is your lacking self-confidence and that you do not trust and believe in yourself that you can change that!

Edited by KohKood

Just wondering why it has to be a Thai women?  

There are many farang / khmer, farang / lao, farang / Vietnamese, farang / Burmese etc couples living in Thailand.  

You could get the best of both worlds.  You get to live in Thailand, but without all the Thai relationship BS.   

6 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

You are so full of yourself you don't even see the comic of the situation

sorry  but i can't really help you, plus i don't want to go out of the topic

it should be too long and imo totaly useless as you are not the type to

listen the others, being too busy to listen to yourself.

Good luck anyway, and comeback in few months for an update on your situation

i will be very interested to know how all of this is going to turn 

????????

Sure I see what you see, I just don't see it like that ????

Some people always call me narcissistic. If I follow the definition, I need to admit it is true.

But I see nothing bad in this and I highly enjoy myself and many people around me do that too, and are actually very jealous of my self-confidence and energy.

I don't think I will be around in this thread in a few months, but I assume you expect me then to tell that everything is <deleted> up, I hate Thailand and I never want to see a Thai woman again hahah. I would never say this might not happen, but if it happens than most likely because of me being narcissistic I guess ????????????

Edit: Oh, I just saw you live in Pattaya. This just confirms what I SEE ????????????

Edited by KohKood

On 7/9/2020 at 10:37 PM, FritsSikkink said:

How are you doing in your home country? That will give you a clue how you will do to find a good girl instead of a prostitute.

Mr FritsSikkink, you are right in many sense of the word. Yeah, we often repeat our mistakes over and over sometimes completely unaware of it. We may even thought we have changed.

So do contemplate on what FritSikkink said. How do you treat women in your home country? Do you have problems with relationship with them?

3 minutes ago, KohKood said:

...I don't think I will be around in this thread in a few months, but I assume you expect me then to tell that everything is <deleted> up, I hate Thailand and I never want to see a Thai woman again hahah. I would never say this might not happen, but if it happens than most likely because of me being narcissistic I guess ????????????

Edit: Oh, I just saw you live in Pattaya. This just confirms what I SEE ????????????

Edited just now by KohKood

Feel free to open your own topic, again i am sure it shoud be very intersting.

You can even start now. I will be happy to contribute on it.

And your assumption is wrong, as is wrong the fact to categorize someone only

because he lives in a particular place, for someones pretending to be very intelligent

it's a lot of mistakes, but you are young, inexperienced and overconfident, so i can understand

you should learn better with the time.......

or not

• Like 2

Just now, kingofthemountain said:

Feel free to open your own topic, again i am sure it shoud be very intersting.

You can even start now. I will be happy to contribute on it.

And your assumption is wrong, as is wrong the fact to categorize someone only

because he lives in a particular place, for someones pretending to be very intelligent

it's a lot of mistakes, but you are young, inexperienced and overconfident, so i can understand

you should learn better with the time.......

or not

LOL. Actually I was always under-confident, thinking I am just normal intelligent and normal looking. But everyone else told me different my whole <deleted> life, so finally "I learned better with the time". I was always scared of being self-confident because I was raised by my mum that you should be modest.

And where someone lives is a very interesting indicator about his character.

Freedom-living hippies never live in big dirty crowded cities, as old sexpats never live in an organic permaculture farm on the land ????

But please continue, you amuse me and discussions with people like you always make me feel even more superior ????????????

22 minutes ago, KohKood said:

Sorry, but it seems you gave up yourself. I mean, congratulations that you are not like most people and being self-reflective! But how about you educate yourself, get smart und at the same time get good looking? It's possible for everyone, just look at some Videos where they take people from the streets or something and give them high-end beauty treats. Just go to a <deleted> good barber and buy some new clothes, it will boost your confidence already.

Healthy men have the best looking at the age around 30-40 and beautiful and lovely woman love men in this age. Even younger woman, but most likely it will not be a serious relationship then. But damn, many men at your age score young beautiful woman for ons or affairs. And if you take a woman around your age chances are more high it could be some long-term serious <deleted>!

Your problem is not your age, it is your lacking self-confidence and that you do not trust and believe in yourself that you can change that!

I have high education. I know how to get a haircut, how to shave beard, how to buy new clothes, how to go to gym. This is all i can do you know.

15 minutes ago, poloshirt said:

Mr FritsSikkink, you are right in many sense of the word. Yeah, we often repeat our mistakes over and over sometimes completely unaware of it. We may even thought we have changed.

So do contemplate on what FritSikkink said. How do you treat women in your home country? Do you have problems with relationship with them?

Read this thread, and you know how are my relationship possibilities here

And you can contribute here. Just show me a picture or better video of you to proof you just are a handsome men of every age, just somehow lost in Pattaya ????????

But hey let me guess, categorizing someone because of his look, his outfit, his eyes and ow he stands and moves his hands is "wrong", too? ????????????

2 minutes ago, Jjjjjjj said:

I have high education. I know how to get a haircut, how to shave beard, how to buy new clothes, how to go to gym. This is all i can do you know.

Okay, so what is the problem? Your lacking self-confidence, as I already assumed? I don't get it.

But please continue, you amuse me and discussions with people like you always make me feel even more superior

I have better things to do than to amuse blokes like you

but let me just explain something to you

with what you writed about your situation

you are seen here in Thailand as a ''farang kinok''

including by your girlfriend family, Of course they don't show it at the moment

they see you alikes a long term investissement. But i don't develop anymore

it should be to kind from me to inform you about some basics, and i am not sure

you deserve it when it seems that your favorite ''sport'' is to try to belittle the others 

like you do it since your first post on this topic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, poloshirt said:

Many foreigners here are in relationships and marriages with former prostitutes. 

When they first met them, they were not in "the game" because they had screwed over farangs and then "legitimised" their lifestyle.

In strolls newbie farang and starts a relationship with such a women, thinking he is not with a prostitute, and looks down on those who are. The whole time not realising he is just the next step up on the ladder.  

After some girls have got land, houses, condo's, farms, shops, cars, gold etc, then they are content, and do seriously look to settle down with a farang.  Many times, the guy believes the Thai women and her family are rich, so there was no need for her to ever be a prostitute.

Fine if you are the last step on her ladder, but don't think you are not with  prostitute. You are just will a retired prostitute, or in many cases, a prostitute with one one customer, her farang boyfriend / husband.     

12 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

I have better things to do than to amuse blokes like you

but let me just explain something to you

with what you writed about your situation

you are seen here in Thailand as a ''farang kinok''

including by your girlfriend family, Of course they don't show it at the moment

they see you alikes a long term investissement. But i don't develop anymore

it should be to kind from me to inform you about some basics, and i am not sure

you deserve it when it seems that your favorite ''sport'' is to try to belittle the others 

like you do it since your first post on this topic.

????????????????

I know everything about farang ki nok, mia luang/noi and just everything at this "corner" of thai culture. I was three times before in Thailand and I saw half of the world already. I know cultural differences.

I was highly sceptical about my gf because she is Thai a lot of the time. But again you confirm to me what I thought, that you have your knowledge of Thai people from Pattaya and the people who are working there.

Sure, people think about different cultures in a specific way because it is true. A lot of Thai woman are prostitutes, a lot of Germans drink beer, a lot of Americans carry guns. But this is never true for every indiviuum of a country, I learned that in my journeys around the world.

Edited by KohKood

1 hour ago, poloshirt said:

"WOW! that man with the doll and his butt showing, really never seen anything like this in my 60 years of life I must say"

I think he actually went swimming and couldn't find the life-buoy in his home so he just took the doll and use it as a life buoy- ah well, it will save his life if an undercurrent pull him out to the ocean wouldn't it?

It was a joke to another post.. silly bxxxlox

Edited by Davo369

29 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

hi

56 next month

not handsome but still a lot of nice girls ''friends''

Okay, not fat, for 56 not bad looking. Need to admit my thoughts in this part were wrong.

But if this next to you is your "girlfriend", she look like your daughter you sick <deleted>. I was right with that assumption.

Picture deleted as user was concerned his bought girlfriend could in the future be with other ThaiVisa members. Very reasonable and as I am a supporter of privacy, it is deleted.

Edited by KohKood
  • Thanks 1

Okay, not fat, for 56 not bad looking. Need to admit my thoughts in this part were wrong.

But if this next to you is your "girlfriend", she look like your daughter you sick <deleted>. I was right with that assumption.

She is not my girlfriend, she is just a play partner

like the dozens of others, she is 23 yo, because i prefer between 20 and 25

they are all adults (Often single mom, this one has 2 babies already) and agree to play.

Thank you in advance for delete my photo, as i don't have her agrement to post it in public.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, KohKood said:

Okay, so what is the problem? Your lacking self-confidence, as I already assumed? I don't get it.

what you mean i lack self confidence? In tinder, and in chat, and in real life situations (bar for example)

women either like me, or not.

OP, any particular reason you are obsessed with Thai girls?  I'd say you would be much better off looking for Filipinas. 

A few reason:

Language: English speakers are very hard to come by in Thailand. Most that speak English either don't want a Farang or they are a bar girl (of course there are exceptions, but it's a numbers game).  English skills here some of worst in the world. English is widely spoken in Philippines (or even Indonesia) and you will have many more options.

Culture: Thai culture is very different than western culture and it is unlikely you will ever be truly accepted.  Filipinas are much more open to other countries (particular affinity to Americans, but also open to Europeans)

Location:  Most Thais truly love their country (admirable, in some ways) and if overseas will typically look for a way to get back home. By contrast, most Filipinas are happy to leave (with good reason, the country is a mess) are are typically fine with never moving back.

I've lived in SE Asia for 20 years, mostly Singapore and then a few in Thailand.  I dated women Singaporeans (many), Malaysians, Indonesians (great), Chinese and others. Have never dated a Thai because never had a connection with one I could properly communicate with.  So, consider looking at women in Philippines or perhaps Indonesia. (I love Indo girls, very warm, sweet and stunning, but not as accessible as Filipinas).  Seriously, broaden you horizons, Thailand has been a zero for me on the girl front, but somehow I've done pretty well elsewhere (including home country).

Obviously, there are multiple scammers for every "good" girl on the dating sites regardless of nationality, so it goes without saying to immediately ghost any that bring up the topic of money

P.S., my personal favorites if you can land one: Indonesian Chinese. Often stunning with black eyes and lighter skin. Typically well-educated, financially secure (many filthy rich) and speak excellent English.  Not easy to connect with one (I did so in Singapore), but worth the effort and more likely than bagging a "hi-so" Thai girl.

Edited by eppic
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Davo369 said:

Show us a picture of you kohkood.... 

You can have three ???? Will be deleted after you got jealous.

https://www1.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=91323957

https://www1.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=46192560

https://www1.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=16749894

Ah yes by the way, I have bad boy behaviour and a horse dick. Pahahaha I hope you cry = )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jjjjjjj said:

what you mean i lack self confidence? In tinder, and in chat, and in real life situations (bar for example)

women either like me, or not.

Never ever meet a girl you want to love for long time in a bar. I do not even talk about bar girls, but girls that are going into clubs/bars in their free time to party are never good material. Maybe sometimes good looking (with a lot of make-up), but almost never good-hearted.

Meet her in a cafe, in a library or something like that.

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why then, do pretty girls go for bad men? Happens all the time.

I know . me too, pretty girls dont like me because I'm very nice and they like horrible guys .

I am just off to get myself a happy ending massage , those pretty girls can wait until Im ready for them  

Edited by CorpusChristie

11 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I know . me too, pretty girls dont like me because I'm very nice and they like horrible guys .

I am just off to get myself a happy ending massage , those pretty girls can wait until Im ready for them  

<deleted>. They like "bad guys" in the meaning, that someone is a good fighter, a criminal or something like that. And not a nerd with some glasses studying IT.

But anyway they love it when they get treated good by these "bad guys".

5 minutes ago, KohKood said:

<deleted>. They like "bad guys" in the meaning, that someone is a good fighter, a criminal or something like that. And not a nerd with some glasses studying IT.

But anyway they love it when they get treated good by these "bad guys".

Makes me laugh really .

So many guys on this forum boast about being unfaithful , having bits on the side and regularly going to sleazy bars , happy ending massages , playing away from home as much as they can , then complain "I'm a really nice guy and females only like bad guys " 

Gotta laugh 

Im really amazed that you would goto a forum to ask that. Women are crazy all over the world. Are you going to get screwed with a Thai girl? Maybe, maybe not. Stop reading what people say on the internet, and go see for yourself. 

I have been screwed by a few. but i found a great girl that would die for me, so do you understand, good and bad in all. Good luck anyway.

• Like 1