Buriram: Policeman facing attempted murder charge after shooting at the neighbors over loud music

webfact

My first question would be...Why was it that the Parents, who are in their 50-60's were also not annoyed by their Sons playing of loud music ?   My Parents would have pulled the plug if i had done that and not allowed me to bother them or the Neighbours.

Second question....Why didn't the Cop go and knock on the door and ask them to be sensible with the volume of the music rather than use his Gun to shoot at the front door ?   Personally i don't think the Cops should be taking home weapons capable of killing people when they could be handed in before leaving their place of work; hence, no Gun to shoot at anyone's doors !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trainman34014 said:

Second question....Why didn't the Cop go and knock on the door and ask them to be sensible with the volume of the music rather than use his Gun to shoot at the front door ? 

Probably did it the nice way numerous times ....... and then ...........

• Like 2

Can't see him being charged with attempted murder, (or even murder should the victim succumb to his injures). Maybe a lesser charge and payment to the family or a made up story about the victims being the aggressor and the cop acting in self-defence.

Amazing Thailand 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robblok said:

I might hate loud music too, but the copper overreacted .. not just a little bit but extremely. 

You dont  know  how  long this  had been going on for and Ill bet it was not one or two occasions. Too many of these selfish pricks  in the world where there is  little  or  no  help available so  people end  up doing stuff  like this.

• Like 2

It is a big problem. I myself have severe problems with bars in the neighborhood. From my experience they can do what they want. Closing times, Shisha? Nobody cares and this in Central Pattaya. At the moment it is different because of the emergency degree. In the end the law does not cover such mentality sick people - especially here in Thailand. They seem to be above the law. 

2 minutes ago, Oldie said:

It is a big problem. I myself have severe problems with bars in the neighborhood. From my experience they can do what they want. Closing times, Shisha? Nobody cares and this in Central Pattaya. At the moment it is different because of the emergency degree. In the end the law does not cover such mentality sick people - especially here in Thailand. They seem to be above the law. 

Well  in this  case the law dealt with it, rightly or wrongly, but even then you know id  bet the neighbours  will still be a problem later.

12 minutes ago, bodga said:

yep most of these  things would never  happen if people  had some respect for others, there are many times Id  liked to have shot someone as they were totally inconsiderate gits, fortunately I removed myself form town living but even out in the country there are still some seriously noisy inconsiderate bastards.

Many will say Thais  dont mind, I think its  untrue, they do  mind but are too afraid  to say.

I doubt there  will be any more loud  music from the neighbour now, of  course  2  lives ruined due to selfishness of  noisy neighbour.

I live in rural Uttaradit .

I read on another news website that it had been going on for some time.

Noisy neighbours are HELL!

Annoyed cops with guns aren't much fun either.

I feel most sorry for the kid's parents, although they should have controlled him from the start.