Fauci calls White House criticism of him bizarre, says 'let's stop this nonsense' and fight coronavirus

webfact

10 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I trust Dr Fauci, an expert in their field, a person who is prepared to change their views based on evidence and new information, someone who has decades of experience to draw upon over blowhard narcissistic individuals any day of the week. 

maga

What do you call a layman when an "expert" can't seem to figure out the basics?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Americans trust Dr. Fauci more than Trump by a wide margin....

[TRUSTING INFORMATION ABOUT CORONAVIRUS: TRUMP, FAUCI, CDC]

[Two-thirds, 67 - 30 percent, say they do not trust the information President Trump is providing about the coronavirus.]

[Conversely, nearly two-thirds, 65 - 26 percent, say they trust the information Dr. Anthony Fauci is providing about the coronavirus.]

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3666

That pretty much falls in line with voting in November doesn't it?  Biden/Fauci vs Trump.  Personally I don't believe Fauci or Trump. both have lied their tails off and then flip flopped.  Another parallel they have in common is they both have excuses for why they changed their mind.  Fauci hasn't done any medical work in decades, he's just a political figurehead of the medical profession.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sujo said:

Rubbish. He has given his life to infectious diseases and is acknowledged as an expert.

Perhaps some would prefer a non expert that just falls in line with trump.

Rubbish, the guy has been involved in politics for numerous presidents spanning decades as the medical mouthpiece.  I'm sure he was great in his day when he was practicing and doing medical research, but those days are long gone.  Ask the majority of doctors who aren't involved in politics how Fauci really has been doing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I hear what you say about Fauci do not agree and neither does Jerome Adams the USA surgeon general ( America’s doctor) young by the way.

who when interviewed often quotes Fauci by name singing from same hymn sheet.

ah well I guess both wrong 

1 minute ago, Dave0206 said:

I hear what you say about Fauci do not agree and neither does Jerome Adams the USA surgeon general ( America’s doctor) young by the way.

who when interviewed often quotes Fauci by name singing from same hymn sheet.

ah well I guess both wrong 

Jerome Adams knows if he doesn't parrot the party line, he'll be on the pavement looking for a job. And the BEST part of all this? Once these people have publicly sold their souls, their credibility is shot and they can't find a job. The only place for them is Fox, and even THEY turned away Spicer.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1