Youth launch protest against 'deep-rooted Thai dictatorship'

rooster59

4 hours ago, rkidlad said:

I’m not sure Prayut is any different to Thaksin.

I have no evidence for my statement. Do you have any evidence for yours? 

no other prime minister ever got near the corruption level of taksin, not in amounts and not in methods. 

• Confused 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fersken said:

if no one has been able to see that the constitution and the 2 supplementary issues that the Thai people voted YES to were knitted together in such a way that it would give the military junta, which was in power for 4 years, the power, and which will get  the dictator himself, to sit in power for as long as he pleases, then they must be blind.

The vote was stacked, can you not see that.

8 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Sorry as I fully disagree since I have 3 kids, wife and family here. If all you have is a condo or rented room then this maybe true for you.

It's true I see myself more as a visitor, even after 7 years, I have a bit more invested than a condo but haven't made a life here or have your level of involvement. I was looking at it from a more global perspective, that is however the Thais resolve their issues with whatever government is in place I would hope it's without the interference of foreign powers, that's just not been working out too well recently. 

7 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

This story came out yesterday during the day. It took a while for news to cover it and this forum avoided it as well. I'm glad that it finally is allowed here on this forum. We need to live with the whole truth. Mainstream media out of fear or censoring usually doesn't show much on these events.

Watched a main stream world news it was running a stream at the bottom "*Thousands* demonstrate in Thailand for the govt. to resign.......

8 hours ago, Yinn said:

Thai anti-junta rap group called “Rap Against Dictatorship” has been awarded the winner of the Václav Havel Prize for Creative Dissent.

With English subs.

I repost out of respect and memory for Vaclav Havel.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thailand said:

Good on ya young uns, just be wary as the ptb have the big guns and they have been known to use them.

When RED paid terrorists march on the capital and start cowardly arson, then the military should use deadly force.

red-shirt.png.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Won't take long before Big Brother gives advice on how to push a HK style dissidence law into place and the off to gulag with the youngsters it is. 

The only solution would be to get rid of the usurpers ASAP, as in yesterday, before it's too late. 

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Reminds me of the animals that wait till a car is almost on them and then run across the road.

Do they not learn Thai history at school?

Should stick to protesting about climate change.

They don't teach that kind of history only how brave and clever Thai people are. Thailand number one. Good on them anyway. At least they've got some balls

9 hours ago, meechai said:

Yes the youth may be quite vocal here & rightfully so but,

The media & probably the PTB are trying to pretend it is just the youth by showing just pics of their groups.

That is not the case...Young & Old alike are fed up with this mob calling themselves a government

1.jpg

2.jpg

I Your quite right, my thai family say everyone hates this regime they also are afraid to speak out and afraid to say things over the phone. My mother in law is well known and in all the years I have known her I have never heard Thais talk like this. I think something is up with Somkid and 4 other top guys going. I would wager a bet that the general might be on vacation soon .

However who will replace god.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Airbagwill said:

You think they were HIS decisions? I think you better read up on past Thai politics and Prayuth's career.

I think you should quote the right person and not me that’s what I think. Please delete the post. 

Edited by Kadilo