Transferwise receipt for O/A extension funds

I'm looking to use Transferwise to bring in 800k from the UK in the next couple of months to facilitate Non O-A extension later in the year. My Thai banks (SCB, KTB) are not Transferwise partners so any money that arrives will be coded as a domestic transfer. However I understand it's possible to bypass the need for an FTT code by printing off a Transferwise transfer receipt which shows the origin of the funds, and that most immigration offices will accept this*.

What about Chaengwattana - anyone who's had extensions accepted (or denied) based on using Transferwise without getting the FTT code and using the TW transfer receipt instead?

*thanks @Peter Denis for this info. 

There is no requirement to prove the 800k baht came from abroad to apply for a extension of stay based upon retirement. I think people are confusing proof of 65k baht income that requires proof it came from abroad with 800k baht in the bank that does not require it.

It is only needed if you apply for a non immigrant visa (category O) to qualify to apply for a extension based upon retirement.

Thanks, that's great. You're right, I was getting it confused with the income methods.

I will get the Transferwise transfer receipt printed off anyway, as I'll want to convert my O/A to an O once borders get back to normal, but that's probably a job for next year. The other reason I want proof of origin of funds is in case I want to repatriate them in the future.