Yala: Happy day for fed up residents - Illegal exhausts of street racers crushed by steamroller 

webfact

Yala: Happy day for fed up residents - Illegal exhausts of street racers crushed by steamroller 

9pm.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

Provincial commander of the Yala police Pol Maj-Gen Prapphan Meemongkhon was guest of honor at a crushing ceremony held at the Muang Yala police station in southern Thailand yesterday. 

Lined up in a row outside the police station were 309 illegal exhausts seized from street racers and others in the southern Thai province. 

A steamroller was used to finish them off. 

9pm1.jpg

Maj-Gen Prapphan said it was part of a nationwide RTP drive to solve the problem of street racers and illegally adapted motorbikes. 

Thaivisa notes that other police jurisdictions have had similar events after crackdowns on the menace of street racers and noisy bikes were enacted recently. 

9pm2.jpg

77kaoded said it was a sad day for Yala street racers in their caption. 

For residents of Yala and others throughout the country fed up with danger on the roads and nighttime noise, it is probably considered a happy day, suggests Thaivisa.

Source: 77kaoded

Nasty vindictive people. Why not build a circuit for them to race on? Those are not modifications that make bikes go faster christ most have silence boxes. Removing airfilters and changing teeth in sprocket and removing weight being the best..... build circuits, build scrambler courses and tracks..... I see this as more the poor kids who could not pay the 20k fine (as was told to me the attitude of the police if they can afford modifications they can afford the fine or mummy and daddy can. It makes me sick and people falling for it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scot123 said:

Nasty vindictive people. Why not build a circuit for them to race on? Those are not modifications that make bikes go faster christ most have silence boxes. Removing airfilters and changing teeth in sprocket and removing weight being the best..... build circuits, build scrambler courses and tracks..... I see this as more the poor kids who could not pay the 20k fine (as was told to me the attitude of the police if they can afford modifications they can afford the fine or mummy and daddy can. It makes me sick and people falling for it.

Why not be Normal and leave the bikes/scooters Stock, Than No problem No Fines No Crushed Pipes . 

But Hey, Some want to be different and Challenge the Law. Put up with what the Law  Trows at ya. why Should the government make Race tracks ? Just to Please the Little sods ?Grow up Be Normal . 

You want to race on the roads ? Fine But if Caught Don't Cry /Whinge .    ????

24 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Why not be Normal and leave the bikes/scooters Stock, Than No problem No Fines No Crushed Pipes . 

But Hey, Some want to be different and Challenge the Law. Put up with what the Law  Trows at ya. why Should the government make Race tracks ? Just to Please the Little sods ?Grow up Be Normal . 

You want to race on the roads ? Fine But if Caught Don't Cry /Whinge .    ????

Did you ever have a life, whinger ?

Edited by Deli

16 minutes ago, Deli said:

Did you ever have a life, whinger ?

Had a Life and a Halve Whinger . It takes one to know one hey . First of all I am not Whinging I just stating some Facts  If that's whinging than go back to school to learn .

Oh by the way English /Australian isn't my  first Lingo , Button up  bud.  ????

• Haha 1