Anyone Any Success Complaining to Pattaya City Hall?

carlyai

4 hours ago, Max69xl said:

Have you thought about talking to news websites online? If they start to write about it and ask questions, then something might happen. Even writing to the Mayor directly is better than complaining to City Hall. You won't get further than the front desk. 

This that you won't get further than the front desk is just your assumption but wrong information. They have departments there dealing with complaints. 

Edited by Oldie

• 11 months later...

I also tried to contact 1337 to complain about my landlord who did not follow the contract and any agreement. The lady on the line listened to me and said will try her best to contact my landlord. I kept following up for weeks now and it's annoying how I kept repeating explaining myself. 

I gave up Thailand. This is my 3rd time that I have problems with landlords and agents, where do we complain them if the whole government system is broken? Do we always have to give in and accept that "this is bs, forget and move on".??!! 

Edited by Jozel
added info

13 minutes ago, Jozel said:

I also tried to contact 1337 to complain about my landlord who did not follow the contract and any agreement. The lady on the line listened to me and said will try her best to contact my landlord. I kept following up for weeks now and it's annoying how I kept repeating explaining myself. 

I gave up Thailand. This is my 3rd time that I have problems with landlords and agents, where do we complain them if the whole government system is broken? Do we always have to give in and accept that "this is bs, forget and move on".??!! 

you're meant to complain to these lot

https://www.ocpb.go.th/