‘No double standards’ in dropping of charges against Red Bull heir

rooster59

7 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

I just had a silly - if not downright absurd - thought:

Maybe it's all a ruse to lure the bloke back to Thailand by merely pretending that all charges had been dropped so he can finally be arrested on home soil.

But then again, that idea only lingered in my mind for a brief few seconds and I quickly discarded it. They simply are not smart enough to pull off an elaborate scheme like that, disseminating false news to the national and international press alike, hoping that "Boss" reads about it and immediately jumps on his private jet to return home.  

If that was the case why not just grab him on one of many visits home.... or do you honestly believe they let private jets fly in and out with no knowledge of who is on board ?

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Just like the old saying: Money talks BS walk... really, why did it took them so long to drop the charges if they thought that he's not guilty and the is no case to answer here? haven't they thought for a minute how will it look in the eye of the public after all this brouhaha of trying to find him and bring his to justice and now poof, no charges...

They've never tried to find him or bring him to justice; all smoke and mirrors.   Always the same when the Elite are involved; leave it a few years and then let them off providing enough money is paid.    Money is more important than God in Thailand !

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

I just had a silly - if not downright absurd - thought:

Maybe it's all a ruse to lure the bloke back to Thailand by merely pretending that all charges had been dropped so he can finally be arrested on home soil.

But then again, that idea only lingered in my mind for a brief few seconds and I quickly discarded it. They simply are not smart enough to pull off an elaborate scheme like that, disseminating false news to the national and international press alike, hoping that "Boss" reads about it and immediately jumps on his private jet to return home.  

That’s an elaborate scheme?

2 minutes ago, Whip said:

Hopefully the extended family of the murdered cop will take care of the " boss ".

The  family of the policeman killed in an unfortunate accident have already received 3 million, if anything they want him alive and well on the off chance they can hit him up for some more coin at a later date.

"Vorayuth allegedly crashed his Ferrari into a policeman" (killing him)

It is my understanding that "BOSS" ADMITTED to being the driver of the car in question.

How can the District Attorney sleep at night -

knowing that he is setting such a corrupt example for the people of Thailand ? 

Now every Thai will understand more clearly - as if they didn't already - that the law only applies to the poor to control them and keep them from rising up against the elite .... who are free to kill policemen and yet walk the streets of Bangkok as free men . Didn't TRUMP say something about how he could shot someone on the streets in New York and walk away free ? 

It's an international abomination that money excuses you from the rules of common law.

SHAME on THAI "LEADERSHIP"

Edited by kentrot

Then of course they have now Kicked upthe old Amnesty bill from 2013 which seemed to be the fire that led to the Coup, so how can they even think about Amnesty again......right, TIT and what was once no good is now the best....

Get high on whatever, run down and kill a policeman, get off scott free... so we must assume that to lob a brick through the windscreen of any ferrari with "boss" on the number plate would be a non offence, like only a joke, like just fun, like just for a laugh, no crime commited.

Money is a bitch who serve the owner without any morality. If the money come from a disrespectful people, if you accept this one to serve the dirty bitch, you become yourself a dirty bitch and loose your face and honor for ever.

Sade to read this news can happen in Thailand again.

Thailand deserves better than that. Humanity deserves better than this.

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Thailand's image is of ladyboys and prostitutes, corruption, numerous military coups and a place where democratically elected governments are overthrown by military force, where opposition political party leaders are threatened with jail and their party banned from politics for the flimsiest of reasons, a place where any criticism of certain people can land you in jail for a decade or more, of a land where money and influence places you above the law, a place where VIPS are never ever jailed for any crime including plotting to murder, of a land with some of the lowest education standards in all of Asia, of a land with the most dangerous roads in the world.

Oh, so that's why they think they are centre of the universe....what a sick, sad society they are!

3 minutes ago, PatOngo said:
2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Thailand's image is of ladyboys and prostitutes, corruption, numerous military coups and a place where democratically elected governments are overthrown by military force, where opposition political party leaders are threatened with jail and their party banned from politics for the flimsiest of reasons, a place where any criticism of certain people can land you in jail for a decade or more, of a land where money and influence places you above the law, a place where VIPS are never ever jailed for any crime including plotting to murder, of a land with some of the lowest education standards in all of Asia, of a land with the most dangerous roads in the world.

Oh, so that's why they think they are centre of the universe....what a sick, sad society they are!

Of course, the Thai image of Thailand is that it is the best country on Earth, with the best beaches, the smartest people (on the basis that no Thai will ever admit they are wrong about anything or don't know something), the best shopping, the best everything.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lucjoker said:

Well i am public now , after 17 years in Th,moved to Spain.The best move of my life.

No year-long heatwaves, floods,electric breaks , no neighbors burning plastic and playing loud music night and day,no street dogs, own my own house and land now.

Cheap living same as in Thailand.(10eu for a full menue and a bottle of wine )

Good schools for the children,no lunatic traffic and good roads.

I can go on for hours.

So when i read Thaivisa,i feel grateful i am far away from that now.

Buenos días

Couldn't agree more. I'd make the same move if I wasn't trapped in Thailand by having family. I'd also mention the supermarket food which is cheaper and of superior quality. And let's not get started on the price of wine and beer. The wine is so cheap that they have a songkran-style festival when they throw wine over each other instead of water!

• Like 2

Yes  it seems  with  things  seen world  wide  about  Thaliand  corruption  the   future  of the tourist  industry and the future  of Thailand  really  seems to be DOOMED  

I FEEL  SORRY  FOR THE NORMAL  SWEET  THAI PEOPLE

Maybe  those students  can start  a  revolution  to  topple  this  Gov

Maybe  the CIA  will back this move  they  hate the Chinese   

Dream on  the  people at the top  have the  money  the power  and  kiss the boots  of China

Good  luck  Thailand 

5 hours ago, ChipButty said:

The rest of the world wont even know about this story

Most people in UK at least don't know RB is a Thai company - I mentioned it to friends when watching the Formula 1 and they were surprised.

(In case anyone doesn't know, there is a Red Bull F1 team!)