‘No double standards’ in dropping of charges against Red Bull heir

rooster59

It's all the fault of TV-members, whatever hit-and-run incident (and they are common), someone of you was pulling parallels to Red Bull, so I think the authorities had no other choice to do what they did.  (Sarcasm off) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

It’s not so long ago when the PM asked wealthy companies to donate monies to get the country back on its feet no one came forward a few days later the alcohol ban was extended yet within days it was lifted we then were told that wealthy companies had come forward to make Financial donations It would be interesting to know which companies were so kind in donating .

Are you talking about this request ?

"I will not accept cash donations, but I ask you to implement projects to help all groups of Thai people"... Gen Prayut wrote".

Edited by Don Mega
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Just like the old saying: Money talks BS walk... really, why did it took them so long to drop the charges if they thought that he's not guilty and the is no case to answer here? haven't they thought for a minute how will it look in the eye of the public after all this brouhaha of trying to find him and bring his to justice and now poof, no charges...

What the public think is irelavent.

• Like 2