Wet Tyres.

2 hours ago, Tagged said:

and other obstacles that could appear in the road that makes it slippery. 

Not to forget sand and lost sugarcanes during the rainy and harvesting Season. There is more sand than wet roads while riding, so the best tip is to slow down ???? 

Want to be a better driver? Classes for all levels at the Spanish Academy

https://xrc-the-xtreme-paradise.com/courses/

I guess we are talking about pure street tires, in this case:

Just stay away from tires which are marketed as something like sport/racing, such tires are made for dry pavement.

Pick tires which have a decent amount of tread grooves, usually these tires are marketed as something like street/road, they are made to work reasonably well in all conditions.

Which tires exactly will depend on what is available in Thailand in the required size. If you ride something like a Honda CB500 there will be dozens of options, but if you happen to ride a 1000cc bike with a wider rear wheel the options are probably quite limited.

Out of interest i was going to post a pic from Google of my very very Green Touring Kwak 1100. 87/88ish.Cant find one. They all show too much black, and seem to have a sports bike stance Mine had a Harley stance, cant find anything near, very odd.!

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2020 at 9:54 PM, Tagged said:

Dunlop original Honda? Horrible tires. 

Dunlop TT900, came as original tires from Kawasaki.

Theyr'e not bad but  the Michelin on my other ride ,as far as I can tell, gives better road feedback and grip esp in wet.

46 minutes ago, alx123 said:

Dunlop TT900, came as original tires from Kawasaki.

Theyr'e not bad but  the Michelin on my other ride ,as far as I can tell, gives better road feedback and grip esp in wet.

Anyway, cant go wrong with Michelin, Pirelli or Metzeler tires if you want better grip on wet as mixed conditions. Hips of choices the choose between. 

• Like 2