Charter Court judge seeks probe into handling of the Red Bull heir case

rooster59

4 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Questions.

Look back at my posts. The sentences with this symbol (?) at the end will those questioney ones. 

Like your computer Bro, mine does not have a back button either.

9 hours ago, anchadian said:

two more witnesses

when questioned again,  i believe they said the ferrari did not appear to be moving but the policeman's vehicle

was going backwards at a speed possibly over a 100 KPH

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, rooster59 said:

the fact that the suspect was spared prosecution, apparently because of his economic and social status, is unprecedented and incomprehensible.

I thought that unprecedented meant that it had never happened before and thus there is no precedent. Got that wrong.

I also thought incomprehensible meant it was not capable of being understood. Got that wrong as well.

Note to self: Find a new dictionary that includes these new definitions.

I get the feeling that a letter of early retirement is on its way to this brave judge for having the courage of his convictions . I am doing my bit by refusing to purchase anymore RedBull there are plenty of other energy drinks out there.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/oag-forms-panel-to-probe-decision-on-red-bull-heirs-hit-and-run-case/

Taken from the above article:

The Constitutional Court, in the meantime, said today that reporting of the opinion of Mr. Thaveekiart Menakanit, a Constitutional Court judge, about the case was misleading.

The Court said that it has checked with the judge and was told that the opinion, as reported in the media, was not his, but was taken from an article on the same subject by Professor Dr. Suraphol Nitikraipote.

14 hours ago, owl sees all said:

The only effective way of getting Red Bull man to face some sort of justice, would be an INTERNATIONAL outcry, and the public to stop buying the product.

Make it a big thing worldwide.

Fully agree, and if the western governments who allow him to freely fly in and out of their countries would step up to the plate also. 

18 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Unfortunately the damage on the Ferrari does not support that he was driving under the 60 Km/h.  That would mean he was only driving at 37 mph for those from the US.  That damage is consistent with a higher impact speed

It's now rumoured that the police bike reversed into the Ferrari at 100+ km/h. That would explain the damage...

As for what this judge is said to have said... I'm not getting my hopes up. Justice won't be done and we need not even hope it does unless they reverse dropping the case. This is Thailand though,  so flip flopping and reversing is not impossible if the right people are involved. 

22 hours ago, anchadian said:

Again, far more details from the Bangkok Post stating that two more witnesses have been identified from security camera footage.

Both of them said they were driving behind Mr Vorayuth who was driving under the 60 km/h limit in the third lane, while the police officer, who was in the left lane, suddenly cut in front of his Ferrari.

Bangkok Post link not provided.

So why was he dragged so far along the road after impact???/

10 hours ago, anchadian said:

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/oag-forms-panel-to-probe-decision-on-red-bull-heirs-hit-and-run-case/

Taken from the above article:

The Constitutional Court, in the meantime, said today that reporting of the opinion of Mr. Thaveekiart Menakanit, a Constitutional Court judge, about the case was misleading.

The Court said that it has checked with the judge and was told that the opinion, as reported in the media, was not his, but was taken from an article on the same subject by Professor Dr. Suraphol Nitikraipote.

i think its called......... passing the baht

22 hours ago, anchadian said:

Again, far more details from the Bangkok Post stating that two more witnesses have been identified from security camera footage.

Both of them said they were driving behind Mr Vorayuth who was driving under the 60 km/h limit in the third lane, while the police officer, who was in the left lane, suddenly cut in front of his Ferrari.

Bangkok Post link not provided.

this video shows what happens to a car at 64kph or 40 mph .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gLoypicy4y  

22 hours ago, Jessi said:

The great Prayut will get to the bottom of  all of this once he finds out who got the brown envelops and how much was in them. Then he can make his claim.????

In the full story he got; Oops the Govt. allegedly got 300 million baht donation from red bull.