U.S. Attorney General Barr fends off Democrats' attacks over protests

webfact

10 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

A world with no police except for the Dems which are the supreme moral authority. Scary times these people are absolutely full of themselves. Long ago I always thought it would be the evangelicals that would be likely to be so power hungry.

Long live the second amendment.

Long live the first.

And yes, let’s have more of that bearing arms in defense of the Constitution.

11 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

Bill Barr has told nothing but the truth since he took office that is the issue that the Democrats have with him. He tells the truth.

I’m a little less reluctant to assume what ‘problem’ they have with Barr, but if I was to have a punt on the matter I’d go with ‘Barr’s felony obstruction of justice’.

It might be a good idea to put a pin in that.

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Beg to differ. He looks like a wretched man full of guilt waiting for the gallows. 

And did you also think Nadler and his gang looked like a reasonable person, asking questions politely and respecting the time to answer?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

But that's very much a trait of the left. Ask a question and answer it; denying the person being questioned the right to actually answer. Because they don't tolerate opinions or answers they don't like. And certainly don't want to hear the truth.

Guess you missed many a Trump interviews and press conference, where he simply ignores questions or points, engages in personal commentary and attacks on the other side. A trait of the left, sure....

3 hours ago, deportee said:

Federal judge slams AG Barr over Mueller report, vows to review unredacted version

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-slams-ag-barr-over-mueller-report-vows-to-review-unredacted-version

That was in March , Here is a refresher!

"Supreme Court blocks House Democrats from Mueller grand jury material"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme-court-blocks-mueller-report-documents-subpoena-house-democrats/

Mr. Barr talked about this , to some degree  when  fending off dems, at the hearing.since it involves Mr. Durhams and Mr. Bash's investigation into the obamas intel 

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1