Red Bull "Boss" latest: Police claim cocaine was from dental treatment and suspect drank AFTER hit and run incident

webfact

I would love to know the total cost of this to Boss and family, 300,000 to the victim's family will be just the tip of the iceberg, buying off the judiciary and the entire police force does not come cheap, then there is buying all the experts and witnesses. Must be in the millions.

Wow. I had root canal treatment 4-5 times in the past 20 years since I have been in Thailand. Should I turn myself in as a drug user?

The rest of the world is laughing their as.es off at the Thai (un)justice system.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Police have told a House committee investigating the case of Red Bull heir Vorayuth Yoovidyha that a dentist told them cocaine found in his system came from medication for a tooth complaint. 

Sounds about right.  My dentist always gives me a pipe-full of crack before working in my mouth.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

double standard

n.
A set of principles that are applied differently and often unfairly between two individuals, items, or groups, especially when applied to the standards of behavior considered acceptable and unacceptable for one group of people as compared to another.

2 hours ago, Tagged said:

All this, while poor people getting 15 years jail for picking mushrooms in natioal parks at the wrong day!

I wish people would stop with this urban myth- they were found to have been involved in illegal logging.

As for 'Boss' will Thaigeezers reach 100 different threads of outrage. A few blood vessels must be bursting over something that is unlikely to affect any of their lives. This is how it works in Thailand- get over it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mister Fixit said:

They believe everyone is just as stupid and gullible as themselves

Maybe some strength in that! They are not the brightest crayons in the box by any stretch of the imagination !

1 hour ago, Gulfsailor said:

If use of Novocain or lidocaine (typical anesthetic used in dental work) could show up positive at a standard cocaine urine test then this would make a convenient story. Unfortunately this excuse was used many times before and proven false. 

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13181-019-00720-3

Take it for granted that they are full of BS!