PM announces talks with young-gen activists on Thailand's future

webfact

19 hours ago, tomauasia said:

Yes his control is crumbling rapidly. And his ministers left him. A broken down government

I am not convinced your assumption is correct.  The government is still functioning in the fashion of all governments.  Unfortunately at this time of the Wuhan China virus some inadequacies have become apparent.  But the baseline needs of the people have been met.  Security by police,  medical attention in public hospitals and food supply almost normal.   And the not normal seems to be food stuffs for farang,  not Thai.  I will concede the fact the government is probably not the best government Thai's could have and the way they engineered the constitution is highly questionable but for now there is no-one to replace them...for now.

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Grumpy John said:

I am not convinced your assumption is correct.  The government is still functioning in the fashion of all governments.  Unfortunately at this time of the Wuhan China virus some inadequacies have become apparent.  But the baseline needs of the people have been met.  Security by police,  medical attention in public hospitals and food supply almost normal.   And the not normal seems to be food stuffs for farang,  not Thai.  I will concede the fact the government is probably not the best government Thai's could have and the way they engineered the constitution is highly questionable but for now there is no-one to replace them...for now.

Nobody to replace them as they banned other parties that could have ????

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, DirtyHarry55 said:

I don't be leave the PM is being sincere yesterday protest leaders were summoned by police for violating the Emergency Decree.
Will arrange the talks from within a prison cell?

Hong Kong here we come