Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

lee b

1 hour ago, carlyai said:

I meditate most days. One of my meditations was visualization letting bright happy light fill the body, area, room, village and keep expanding to fill the earth, planets, universe. So you go as far as you can into the universe as it flashes by. One day on this journey I saw God. I've been meditating for a few years and have only ever seen this once. And I don't drink Chang.

what meditation method? I had that only once, Christmas 1973. Watched the Dali Lama on TV but was disappointed though, it was a let down he just babbled on about mending watches. So not any emotional reaction and no drink or drugs involved. Meditating that night which I had been doing for a year experiencing nothing it blew my head off, light, sounds, feeling like I was in the middle of an expansive somewhere. Amazing, but never happened again.

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Used to take a girl out of Thermae, <deleted> in bed but used to have some great stories her name was psychic Anne. She told me her mate had died of AIDS and she went to the funeral up country. Her mates spirit told her she did not know where she was so Anne told her to go back with her to Bangkok, which she did. She was told me this when I said I thought I saw something in the chair in the room, forget the name of the Hotel, think it was the Promenade on suk soi 8. Yes, that will be my friend she is often with me and I never have any problem with customers, she warns me of bad man she said. After that I used to avoid her by going in the back way as she always sat right at the front near the bar area. Going in the back there she was, said her friend told her I was going in that way and she had been waiting as she knew I was coming. Too spooky, who wants a three some with a dead mate?

necrophiliacs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Used to take a girl out of Thermae, <deleted> in bed but used to have some great stories her name was psychic Anne. She told me her mate had died of AIDS and she went to the funeral up country. Her mates spirit told her she did not know where she was so Anne told her to go back with her to Bangkok, which she did. She was told me this when I said I thought I saw something in the chair in the room, forget the name of the Hotel, think it was the Promenade on suk soi 8. Yes, that will be my friend she is often with me and I never have any problem with customers, she warns me of bad man she said. After that I used to avoid her by going in the back way as she always sat right at the front near the bar area. Going in the back there she was, said her friend told her I was going in that way and she had been waiting as she knew I was coming. Too spooky, who wants a three some with a dead mate?

Why be a prude? ????????

Edited by EbhB
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, lee b said:

Think what you like,thats the whole point of this thread

Ill back up my thoughts  with evidence such as your eyes  are  totally  fallible and so is  your brain. You see everything upside  down, your brain turns it  up the right way. spooky eh but nothing paranormal  about it.

Edited by bodga
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Yes, but how do you explain when four people all saw the same thing ?.

Four eyes  fooled , whats so hard to understand, watch  the  video easy to fool everyones eyes

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

I dont believe in them , as it doesnt make any sense .

But, I have seen a ghost , three other people with me at the time saw it as well .

It was on the vast grounds of a 400 year old house 

I will not go into detail , because no one would believe me 

I had forgotten this 'til now.  Maybe 40 years ago a mate in England was renting a part of an old monastry , a bit of a party going on , about 5 of us.  I went to pick up my drink and I thought I was having a proper physical problem , I couldn't pick up my beer . ' The host said ' Oh that is Jock the mad monk , this happens sometimes

More ....keep looking..................'.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

what meditation method? I had that only once, Christmas 1973. Watched the Dali Lama on TV but was disappointed though, it was a let down he just babbled on about mending watches. So not any emotional reaction and no drink or drugs involved. Meditating that night which I had been doing for a year experiencing nothing it blew my head off, light, sounds, feeling like I was in the middle of an expansive somewhere. Amazing, but never happened again.

Sounds like you met the Dalai Lama when he was NOT mending watches! ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

As a confirmed atheist

Confirmed .! What in a church .? 

, it must have been psychosomatic.

Hahahahaha .. why am I thinking Avalanches " Frontier Psychiatrist " as they sing about psychosomatic .. mind you he does sound a bit of a psycho this Som' bloke letting you fall down a bell tower .. which thankfully wasn't the end of you .. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I was with a Thai girl recently in a hotel room.  About an hour after we went to sleep, we woke up by the entire light system in the room flickering.  Then, full on and full off for a few seconds.  On and off, on and off.  After a few minutes it stopped.  She insisted it was a ghost and someone had previously died in the room.  She did not sleep most of the night and the next morning insisted we change rooms, which we did.

You go hotel to sleep whit Thai girl. Hmmm.... never done that! Thats paranormal!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

Same as me , I was speaking to my Thai girlfriend about ghosts and things and I was saying they dont exist and its impossible for them to exist .

She then said "But youve seen one, havent you"

Errrrrm "Yeah"

so you should  have  followed it  up with the brain and eyes  being easily  fallible and shown her how easy it is to  fool  them.

2 hours ago, carlyai said:

I meditate most days. One of my meditations was visualization letting bright happy light fill the body, area, room, village and keep expanding to fill the earth, planets, universe. So you go as far as you can into the universe as it flashes by. One day on this journey I saw God. I've been meditating for a few years and have only ever seen this once. And I don't drink Chang.

Chang wouldn't do that to you...halluconogenic mushrooms on the other hand...check inside your omelet next time...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1