Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

lee b

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems like almost all Thais believe in ghosts. And almost all Thais who I asked about it told me they saw ghosts.

I never saw any ghost.

So which one is true?

It's obviously difficult to impossible to prove that something does not exist.

But there is also the issue that sometimes we believe we see or hear something for the first time and in reality it isn't the first time.

I.e. maybe at some stage you saw that guy or a picture of him and maybe you knew he was living there and forgot about it. But then somehow you, or your subconscious, remembered something. 

Was what you saw real?

Did you imagine it?

Why like this and not different?

I think nobody really knows. It's very unlikely but is it impossible? I guess it is possible.

I think the important part is what you "learn" from this. Will it change your behavior or attitudes in any way? Do you think you should change in any way? Or was is just an interesting experience and that's it?

Its not the first time I have seen things. But in this experience, I have only know the girl for just over half a year. Never met her husband, never seen a picture of him as she has always been very secretive about him, and never been to the aparment before. Even when my freinds took over her aparment, all of her pictures were placed in drawers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

You went to a house or a condo?

Why didn't you take a picture of the guy?

condo, I couldnt take a picture as there was nobody there lol

I am not religious, I don't believe in an afterlife or ghosts, and I am not wanting to see them. 

However, there have been several times in my life (not for many years now) that I think I encountered paranormal / unexplained things. 

The saddest one was I was walking to meet some friends and started daydreaming about their baby had died and I was telling them some words of comfort.  I suddenly thought what the heck was I thinking and forgot about it.  When I got to their house everyone was really quiet and I asked what was wrong. Well the baby has suddenly got sick and died the night before or multi organ failure.  I was shocked and remembered the things I was supposed to say from my daydream earlier. It was so strange as I had no way of knowing the baby was sick or died. 

There were several more experienced spaced apart over years, including one very scary one like out of a horror film. 

I can't explain them, but there must be a reason such as having a dream while being not fully asleep, or something like that. 

I do not drink or take drugs either...????

• Confused 3