Democrat Joe Biden chooses U.S. Senator Kamala Harris for White House running mate

webfact

11 hours ago, Sujo said:

Perhaps your best friend trump should follow your advice about making it personal without even pretending to start with policies.

Is this the first election campaign you have ever followed. 

I hope what I'm about to say doesn't give you nightmares or send you into a spiral of depression you will never get out of. 

But, whenever candidate's face off against each other, or try to win points in a debate. 

They attack their opponent verbally, either on their record, lack of experience, character or transgressions.

Its called "Politics". Grow up.! 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Smigel said:

Is this the first election campaign you have ever followed. 

I hope what I'm about to say doesn't give you nightmares or send you into a spiral of depression you will never get out of. 

But, whenever candidate's face off against each other, or try to win points in a debate. 

They attack their opponent verbally, either on their record, lack of experience, character or transgressions.

Its called "Politics". Grow up.! 

Which is not related to the name calling the poster you replied to referred to. And yes, agree, that is childish.

• Haha 2

Kamala Harris worked to keep prisoners in prison as slave labor. Donald Trump freed non-violent prisoners. The details on both on this issue don't bode well for Kamala Harris. In fact, this issue reminds me of how Tulsi Gabbard singlehandedly took Kamala Harris out of the primary with her thorough beat down of Harris and her actions as CA Attorney General.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rep-tulsi-gabbard-takes-aim-sen-kamala-harris/story?id=64698118

In fact, there is a specific black man who was kept in prison, despite being innocent, because of Kamala Harris. Read up on Jamal Truelove, who got totally screwed by Kamala Harris' thug prosecutors before and after his trial. He was later awarded an 8-figure settlement for what Kamala Harris did to him.

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/20/705019611/san-francisco-to-pay-13-1-million-to-man-framed-by-police-for-murder

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Opl said:

I didn't ask you anything personal, you alone brought up the details of your vote,  and FYI, here are Bernie's :

Bernie defends Harris 

"“A lot of my supporters are not enthusiastic about Joe Biden. You know why? I ran against Joe Biden,” Sanders said. “But I think there is overwhelming understanding that Donald Trump must be defeated, Biden must be elected. And that the day after he's elected we're going to do everything we can to create a government that works for all of us and not the 1 percent and wealthy campaign contributors.”

Sanders will speak Monday night in support of the Biden ticket at the Democratic National Convention.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/16/sanders-harris-vice-president-396150

All of which has nothing to do with anything I said. I do not care whom Bernie supports.

18 hours ago, Morch said:

So Trump is not beholden to the same standards as anonymous posters, yet ought to be respected for the office he holds. Cute.

?????????????????????

One respects the position and not necessarily the person.

Same as in the military- one salutes the rank and not the officer.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sujo said:

Why would you agree with life in jail meaning life. Just shoot them and be done with it.

trump doesnt determine abortion rights.

trump has weakened law and order and national security.

dems are not for open borders, never have been.

sticking it to the rich? Hows the rich tax cuts going.

if you liked obamacare but it didnt go far enough then you should blame repubs who stalled it and refused to change it.

closing guantanamo would have been good but he wanted to do it legally, which he was not allowed to do.

so basically everything you wanted is what the dems want, but you decided to vote for trump who has promised the world to you but has done zero of what you wanted. Yet you will swallow his lies and vote for him again.

do tell, what are the policies of trump that he has done.

LOL.

I don't agree with the death penalty due to the number of innocents convicted of capital crimes. They deserve the chance to get out alive.

I never said Trump did determine abortion rights- I said the Dems support abortion. Did you even read what I said properly?

trump has weakened law and order and national security.

Are you claiming the Dems are strong on law and order?

dems are not for open borders, never have been.

:cheesy:

Where did I say Trump sticks it to the rich? I said I thought Bernie would. Did you even read what I wrote?

I didn't like Obamacare at all, as it kept the insurance companies. I said nothing about "it didn't go far enough". Did you even read what I wrote?

If he couldn't close Guantanamo he shouldn't have promised to do so.

so basically everything you wanted is what the dems want,

The only thing the Dems want that I want is abortion. Did you not understand what I wrote?

do tell, what are the policies of trump that he has done.

Had he only brought 2 conservative justices to SCOTUS that would be worth voting for him. He took the US out of the Trans Pacific treaty and stuck it to Iran and a bit to China- all good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm sure other posters understand what "Had I been able to" means without you having to explain it.

Not necessarily - somewhat ambiguous - but not important - wanted to see your reaction Mr i'm not a trump supporter.???? Please forgive me image.jpeg.cb9d0d16e5756186cc19e911056afd12.jpeg

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Smigel said:

As for the ridiculous frothing at the mouth, Trump derangement syndrome, don't get me started. 

Just a word of advice, you may not know but using tds can get you a holiday.

• Sad 1

Curious Joe Biden would choose as a running mate a woman who got her start in politics by having an affair with a married man...but I guess it isn't when you know that he had an affair with his current wife, Jill Biden, when she was still married to her first husband, Bill Stevenson. As someone wise once said, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Kamala Harris launched political career with $120K 'patronage' job from boyfriend Willie Brown...

555804212_brown_harris1.jpg.6fed17bfad9a1202bc0bd734ee17664a.jpg

599010789_brown_harris2.jpg.12278a5d68b92bd8a6b4ddd8ae158d4c.jpg

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/kamala-harris-launched-political-career-with-120k-patronage-job-from-boyfriend-willie-brown

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
Clarity
  • Like 1