Democrat Joe Biden chooses U.S. Senator Kamala Harris for White House running mate

webfact

6 hours ago, checkered flag said:

No I says she self centered and aggressive and will do or say anything to get her way. 

So, you says she is EXACTLY the same as every other bog standard politician. Why the chicken little routine then?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, checkered flag said:

And your girl Nancy and sidekick Chuck want 3 trillion dollars as stimulus aid. Much going to their favorite pork projects. I believe that the US needs to extract itself from foreign conflicts and let others settle things themselves. If they are unfriendly to us we can refuse to do business or place sanctions, like Iran. Its no problem since the US is moving to self reliance under Trump.

I believe I was answering a post regards writers tax money being spent on wars and foreign aid and since you’re no 1 expense is Iraq a war most did not want.then no 2 Israel a quiet thing most do not talk about it’s funny considering Israel is so dependent on USA support you can not get them to give an inch .2 Nd not my people I’m British also not happy with being given false information to get all into War expensive in lives and money .

You may have read I said be they republican democrat or independent get them to do you’re bidding not what’s best for them.

i assume you get news from faux news?

to me no difference just sad such a divide in you’re country and trump only knows one tune 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, riclag said:

Upgrading like how,overhaul the whole, its the same as burning down !

My country can't wait for the election to be over!  There are some serious far left radical ideas that have to be addressed in America.

"Restore The Soul of America. Our best days still lie ahead.Anything is possible!  "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden_2020_presidential_campaign

My country has heard the above in a broad sense for over 40 years!

This is his third attempt to be president of the United States.Hopefully it will be his last.its politicians like him, that have filled communities with false hope! The proof of that happen in the last election, 2016 when America's electorate voted down the continuation of it.   

If by America's electorate you mean the 538 electors of the electoral college, then yes. If you mean the all the Americans who voted, not so much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dave0206 said:

I believe I was answering a post regards writers tax money being spent on wars and foreign aid and since you’re no 1 expense is Iraq a war most did not want.then no 2 Israel a quiet thing most do not talk about it’s funny considering Israel is so dependent on USA support you can not get them to give an inch .2 Nd not my people I’m British also not happy with being given false information to get all into War expensive in lives and money .

You may have read I said be they republican democrat or independent get them to do you’re bidding not what’s best for them.

i assume you get news from faux news?

to me no difference just sad such a divide in you’re country and trump only knows one tune 

Ahh, the good old foreign aid canard and of course the underlying anti israel sentiment. Of the top 10 foreign aid  receipients, israel is the only country that solely receives U.S. military support. The other top 9 receive  mostly direct financial aid or a combination of mostly general financial aid and with the exception of Afghanistan, minimal military aid.

Yes Israel receives about 17% of the top 10 countries foreign aid budget. but it is used exclusively to purchase US military equipment and services. In effect, it is a subsidy to the US military equipment  manufacturers to ensure that they can keep producing  material for the USA. The aid is used to develop and to test equipment that benefits the USA. Israel also serves as  a reliable strategic ally in the region.  Of the 9 top countries,  there isn't  one country that is actually a full supporter of the USA. Which one of these 9 is a reliable ally of the USA?  Afghanistan, Iraq, jordan, Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Sudan, Pakistan, Kenya, and Uganda.  

It is easy to criticize the USA, but the UK is hardly the poster nation for ethical foreign aid is it? Pakistan, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, jordan, South Sudan, somalia, Syria and Afghanistan are  the UK's top beneficiaries and surprise surprise, the UK likes to sell weapons too.   

Edited by geriatrickid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

“Caustic, overly aggressive and mean spirited”. Are you sure you’re not getting mixed up with Trump?

It will be a tragic comic show from the Usa this year and this election, and it will not be over after, no matter he win or loose. It will continue for years to come more violent verbal physical. My 10 cents. 

Usa have been fostering a violent and offensive culture for centuries.