Pattaya: Mystery attack on car parked on Beach Road Jomtien

webfact

On 8/19/2020 at 11:07 PM, kingofthemountain said:

True

i had exactly the same experience in front of the White Inn hotel in Pattaya

(As you can see on the photos on google the hotel has ''privatised'' a part of the public street to turn it in a private parking with barriers),

A lot of place were available so i was thinking it was ok to park my scooter here, obviously the hotel guard wasnt' ok with that as  when i returned my back tire was flat.

150 bahts to change the inner tube, probably damaged with a knife, was the price of the lesson , never park in front of a business in Pattaya if you are not a customer of this business

If all tourists avoid to enter in the shops and bars that marked as private the public space maybe they change their mind, that's what I do

• Like 1

15 hours ago, overherebc said:

Parked outside one shop and went to the shop next door. Came out and the smug little git in the first shop had put a traffic cone against the front and back of my old pick up in line with the wheels. I reversed over the one behind and drove over the one in front.

The front one got caught and came out the back 20 or 30 metres up the road looking the worst for wear.

And 100m down the road, did you have a flat tyre?  ????

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Don't try to figure it out. Likely there is no reason why whoever did it did it.

Best I can see it was as close as they could possibly get to where they wanted to go... despite there being nearby alternatives that hindered nobody.