Phuket victims hold curse ritual for village molester

webfact

Phuket victims hold curse ritual for village molester

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1597856984_1-org.jpg

The curse ritual was held at the Tha Sak Community Hall in Baan Para, Pa Khlok, yesterday (Aug 19).

PHUKET: Angered by a lack of police action after two years, victims and family members of victims of sexual assault and attempted rape in Bara Para, Pa Khlok, yesterday held a ceremony to curse a man in the village accused of at least 20 counts of sex assault acts with children as young as 5 years old and minors up to 18 years old.

The ceremony, which included the burning of salt and chilies in a pan and the burning of a curse written on paper, was held at the Tha Sak Community Hall in Baan Para yesterday (Aug 19).

The man accused, who they referred to only as “Khai”, is still seen walking around the village, the women said.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-victims-hold-curse-ritual-for-village-molester-77057.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-08-20

19 minutes ago, realfunster said:

These occasional stories help us to remember where we truly are, beneath the seemingly modern facade often presented. 

Known serial sex offender allowed to roam free and mystic rituals and incantations seen as a meaningful solution...

I wonder why BiB haven't taken any action yet ? Perhaps the ritual will trigger some response from them.

I have no idea if there is any proof. Do you?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

It.s not salt and chilies they should be burning in the pan, but meat and two veg from "Khai." That will put paid to his antics far more assuredly than any curse.

In my village he wouldn't be walking around for long.

No complaints to plod, just sort it out at the source.

6 hours ago, realfunster said:

These occasional stories help us to remember where we truly are, beneath the seemingly modern facade often presented. 

Known serial sex offender allowed to roam free and mystic rituals and incantations seen as a meaningful solution...

I wonder why BiB haven't taken any action yet ? Perhaps the ritual will trigger some response from them.

No ones paid them to do so.

• Haha 1