Biden to lay out vision for post-Trump America as he accepts Democratic nomination

webfact

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Yep.

Oh, sorry you meant Joe was creepy? Really? Why is that?

Ivanka-Trump-Donald-Young-Creepy.jpg

ivanka-trump-and-donald-trump-creepy.png

You forget at big chunk of the tv readers and posters is like Trump when they stay In Thailand. You find them in the closest beer bar or agogo

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tagged said:

You forget at big chunk of the tv readers and posters is like Trump when they stay In Thailand. You find them in the closest beer bar or agogo

Yeah, but not with their daughter. I hope.

trump is an 11 out of 10 on the Creep-o-meter. He said as much on the Access Hollywood tape.

Joe is a ZERO out of 10 on that same meter.

Just waiting for the photo of Joe consoling his grand-daughter at his son's (Beau) and her father's fuenral. That one makes the rounds on the right-wing-nut sites.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Very, very, very impressive speech. Well done.

Contrast that to trump's rage tweeting during this address.

The speech even impressed the hosts of Fox News Democracy 2020 analysts, Brit Hume, Bret Baier, and Chris Wallace.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chris-wallace-believes-joe-bidens-speech-blew-a-hole-in-trumps-characterization-of-him-085453912.html

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

A passionate and impressive acceptance speech. Leave the GOP in a bind. If Trump read from the telepromter, we can be sure of a tortured medicated low energy speech. If he is allowed to speak freely, it will be a disastrous lies laden and incoherent. Perhaps he should taped his speech.    

maybe Trump should take a page out of the Bob Dylan playbook of effective communication:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, torturedsole said:

Joe Biden certainly has my support to do exactly what happened last time and that was to increase the odds of The Donald winning the presidency. The odds are increasing by the day and I'm 'Biden' my time.  

I prefer facts unlike trump supporters who have only have false hopes! https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

• Like 1