What would be your Perfect Woman?

ECLV

9 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:
14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

No such thing, there are some that pretend to be good for a while, but in the end they all turn out to be bad.

Unless you're really lucky and one of you dies before the 'bad' shows itself.

There are surely good women out there. I have known many and my own mom was a wonderful faithful woman that treated us with much love and affection. I have been with a few that I didn't stay with because I wasn't ready at the time and a few that have hurt me and my children hard. These were the mentally ill that came from narcissist mothers. When you have made bad choices as I and you have, sometimes you think all are bad. I don't.

The Brit dude's comment just got me thinking.  It's the question regarding what defines a "good woman."  For instance, can a woman still be good and hate your guts? 

I think many TVF members aren't willing to accept that there are many "good Thai women" out there who want nothing to do with them.  Which is what makes the definition of a "good woman" highly subjective.   

On 8/23/2020 at 10:08 AM, Berkshire said:

Even if I had the "perfect woman," I'd still want to nail every young hottie I see.  It's a curse.  And yes, a personal problem.

I do have the "perfect woman" and I am cursed because I do nail the occasional hottie and my perfect woman knows it's just the way I am, and have been since we started our relationship back in 2006, only wish she would participate more often because 3 is not a crowd, but then again, I guess those days are gone because she is getting older ????

Personal problem, but a good one to have.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

Not true. If a woman has been brought up to respect her husband and put him first, and the children second, then the family unit works.

You are merely parroting the failed Christian male supremacist fantasy ...... "if I find a young religious virgin brought up in a good Christian household, she will make a perfect wife", of course none of them could ever see they were backing the wrong religion, and what they wanted was only currently available in some Muslim societies.

No woman (by choice) ever puts her husband first, you are projecting your male cultural indoctrination onto women, whom receive a totally different indoctrination, she will only look after her bloodline, you will never be part of that.

"Loyalty, honor, gratitude, and duty are male values that we men project on women, but which very few, if any, women actually possess. We aren’t born with these values; they are drummed into us from the cradle on by society/culture, our families, and most definitely by the women in our lives (sorry, but that includes you too, Mom). Women get different indoctrination, so they have different values; mostly, for a woman, whatever is good for her and her (biological) children is what is best, full stop."

Particularly obvious in Thailand ..........

"What are hers will be first herself, then her (biological) children, then her parents, then her siblings, and then the rest of her blood relatives. The biological imperative has always been to extend her blood line. It stops there, and it always will. This is true everywhere in the world."

(quotes from the Rosette stone of women's behaviour)

Edited by BritManToo

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes she looks good, but I'd never go for her because the good looking ones thought they were special, and usually high maintenance.

Besides, who wants a GF that is getting hit on by every guy around?

That's the trick: To find a good looking one before she gets an attitude problem and before she got hit by too many guys.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You are merely parroting the failed Christian male supremacist fantasy ...... "if I find a young religious virgin brought up in a good Christian household, she will make a perfect wife", of course none of them could ever see they were backing the wrong religion, and what they wanted was only currently available in some Muslim societies.

No woman (by choice) ever puts her husband first, you are projecting your male cultural indoctrination onto women, whom receive a totally different indoctrination, she will only look after her bloodline, you will never be part of that.

"Loyalty, honor, gratitude, and duty are male values that we men project on women, but which very few, if any, women actually possess. We aren’t born with these values; they are drummed into us from the cradle on by society/culture, our families, and most definitely by the women in our lives (sorry, but that includes you too, Mom). Women get different indoctrination, so they have different values; mostly, for a woman, whatever is good for her and her (biological) children is what is best, full stop."

Particularly obvious in Thailand ..........

"What are hers will be first herself, then her (biological) children, then her parents, then her siblings, and then the rest of her blood relatives. The biological imperative has always been to extend her blood line. It stops there, and it always will. This is true everywhere in the world."

(quotes from the Rosette stone of women's behaviour)

I'm not projecting or parroting. I'm stating things as they would work. Males aren't superior, nor are females. You are only basing things as you've lived them. You, and I, have made bad choices in women, and, at least I, am still hoping for a better outcome someday. I don't think all women are objects like some do, and know some women are good. I will never look at women as subservient or inferior. Some are whores, some are prostitutes, some are monks, and some are wives. The latter is what we need, unless your only objective is to get off and not want them as a partner. Loyalty, honor, gratitude and not "duty" aren't male values but common values. A woman that puts anyone above her husband is doing things out of order, period. No one comes before your spouse. Yes, this country does things differently, hence all the problems I've stated earlier. You don't have to believe in God's way to know what he wants are what is right. When a woman leaves her mother, she becomes one with her husband. When you put the mom first, your husband is left out, and when her mom dies, her husband has been neglected in favor of someone who may have taught the wife immoral or wrong priorities. When you put the kids first, they look at the world as something that owes them, and again, the husband is left out. Saying no woman by choice ever puts her husband first shows that you think you know what goes on in every family. NO one knows what goes on in any other family besides your own. We aren't here to make babies and to neglect where those babies came from. Your spouse gave you those babies, and if you raise them thinking they are more important than your spouse, they will do the same when they have children. Just because a culture does things one way doesn't make it right. It isn't western thinking that makes the spouse the first priority. It's every other country besides Asian and Muslim. Look at what happens in those two countries in families. This world is fast coming to an end, and the main reasons are greed and lost family values. When the family breaks down, all things start breaking down. The family is where priorities are first learned. If they are taught wrong, they snowball from there.

18 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

The latter is what we need, unless your only objective is to get off and not want them as a partner.

This world is fast coming to an end, and the main reasons are greed and lost family values. 

They are not available to us as partners (no matter what we want).

Our only choices are ......

1. to be our whores.

2. to be their indentured servant (usually with limited or no sex).

I choose option 1, you choose option 2.

I do agree with you about the end of the world, but disagree on the reason.

The main two reasons being IMHO giving women choices and welfare.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

On 8/24/2020 at 10:54 AM, BritManToo said:

They are not available to us as partners (no matter what we want).

Our only choices are ......

1. to be our whores.

2. to be their indentured servant (usually with limited or no sex).

I choose option 1, you choose option 2.

I do agree with you about the end of the world, but disagree on the reason.

The main two reasons being IMHO giving women choices and welfare.

Where have I ever said a woman is a servant?? I've always looked at women as equals, and I do more than my share around the house, so a chauvinist I'm not.

16 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Where have I ever said a woman is a servant?? I've always looked at women as equals, and I do more than my share around the house, so a chauvinist I'm not.

You should read more carefully, you become their servant (which you just admitted) ....... I bow to no one.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Back in the UK my Mrs worked long hours , I was quite happy to tidy up the house, cook dinner etc , I have always been self sufficient and have no qualms about doing typical female chores around the house 

Just now, BritManToo said:

You should read more carefully, you become their servant (which you just admitted) ....... I bow to no one.

Ok, misread that one, but I'm not a servant if I do more than my share. I'm just a man that want's to help. I bow to no one either.

On 8/25/2020 at 9:41 PM, BritManToo said:

You the man!

I'm ashamed now as how I grovelled to women in my 20s and thought it was a good idea to partner the worst woman in my life ( not my wife- she was a mistake, but does have an excuse for how she behaved ). I debased myself to women because I didn't want to die alone, but I ended up alone anyway, except way poorer than I would have been had I not done so.

Took me a long time, but I finally wised up, and better off for no women in my life.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

On 8/25/2020 at 9:48 PM, fredwiggy said:

Ok, misread that one, but I'm not a servant if I do more than my share. I'm just a man that want's to help. I bow to no one either.

It's not what you do; it's your state of mind.

Women enslave men in their mind.

The strongest prison bars are those in our minds.