Do You Single Guys Come For Thai Women?

SamuiJens

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily, I'm a good shag, so it don't matter much where I am. :o
haha.. hmm..would that be the opinion of Mrs Palmer and her five daughters per chance?

(so sorry..i couldnt resist, you set yourself up for that one Maigo6 ^^ :D )

Luckily, I'm a good shag, so it don't matter much where I am. :o
haha.. hmm..would that be the opinion of Mrs Palmer and her five daughters per chance?

(so sorry..i couldnt resist, you set yourself up for that one Maigo6 ^^ :D )

Yeah, I think he's blowing smoke too. This thing about women - much ado about nothing. A late English earl once said about sex: The position is ridiculous, the pleasure is momentary and the cost is preposterous

I still maintain that most respectably married expats first indulged in P4P before they found their cherished partners. :D

I think it's time for a truth session here. :o

I maintain that some of the ones who did are terribly insecure about it because it's a bit stigmatized where they come from and simply must believe that everyone else did too in order to feel better about themselves. So of course they adopt an attitude that those who didn't must be lying about it.

If you did, that's fine, nobody is judging you. Just don't lump everyone else in with you.

I think qwertz is right. There are exceptions, sure, and maybe cdnvic is one of them. But let's be real, the vast majority of men in Thailand who can afford it have paid for sex.

It's just about being real, not about trying to drag in others because we feel bad. I've always brought a Thai woman to Thailand, but I have no doubt that if I ever go alone I won't stay that way long and it won't be because I've fed some line to a sales clerk. It will be the far more honest type of transaction.

I still maintain that most respectably married expats first indulged in P4P before they found their cherished partners. :D

I think it's time for a truth session here. :D

------------------------

"The only difference between free sex and sex that ya' pay for is, free sex is more expensive." - Charlie Sheean... :o

I think your question is too limited. Why do women come to Thailand? Why do homosexual men come to Thailand...and what about us married guys?

Surely all of us can't be here for the same reason, just as 'all single guys' are not the same.

There is probably something seriously wrong with anyone who has been here for a while and hasn't paid for a shag. "When in Rome" and all that,...

Nerdy PC English teachers notwithstanding,... :o

Btw, the quote: "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less."

was attributed to Brendan Francis. link

I still maintain that most respectably married expats first indulged in P4P before they found their cherished partners.

Well, not me for one!

The p4p came after.

:D Last of the honest men. I hope your wife doesn't read TV.

:D Too true! Make sure that you don't share a PC and she doesn't know your user name. I speak from bitter experience.... :o

There is probably something seriously wrong with anyone who has been here for a while and hasn't paid for a shag. "When in Rome" and all that,...

Do what you want, but attributing paying for sex as a "when in Rome" attitude is just rediculus.

..And if someone is male in this country, regardless of whether he teaches English or not, if he doesnt pay for sex, that is his choice. I dont see how being "nerdy" has anything to do with it. You happen to be on the computer at the moment yourself aka a pc, but as you suggest you are in the p4p catagory you deem yourself as non nerd /"cool"? ..ok.. :D

Do what you want, but attributing paying for sex as a "when in Rome" attitude is just rediculus.

..And if someone is male in this country, regardless of whether he teaches English or not, if he doesnt pay for sex, that is his choice. I dont see how being "nerdy" has anything to do with it. You happen to be on the computer at the moment yourself aka a pc, but as you suggest you are in the p4p catagory you deem yourself as non nerd /"cool"? ..ok.. :D

Dont take it too seriously 'eek', 'kmart' is juts doing a personal confession.....

To have to pay for sex may apply to a significant number of ugly old farts (like myself) without charm (not like myself), but it does not apply to young people. That anybody have to pay for sex is a myth that denigrates Thai ladies.

Young Thai ladies, like any young girls in the world, go with a young man (farangs in this case) because they like them....get out of the go-go bar and you will see it.

Edited by torito

That anybody have to pay for sex is a myth that denigrates Thai ladies.

Very well said.

reason for edit: didnt quote the correct part i wanted to. duh!

Edited by eek

> :D Last of the honest men. I hope your wife doesn't read TV.

:D Too true! Make sure that you don't share a PC and she doesn't know your user name. I speak from bitter experience.... :D

I doubt she knows what P4P stands for. (Erhm, "Party 4 Pleasure" of course. :o )

Rough day at the Forum, Senator Dweebus? Perhaps you should go and get laid somewhere..?

Rough day at the Forum, Senator Dweebus? Perhaps you should go and get laid somewhere..?

Displaying a lot of maturity there. Isn't it past your bedtime sonny?

:D:o You could be right, Pops. You 'grown-ups" carry on amongst yourselves...

Whats the point of your remark 'kmart'?. No see other than showing unnecessry vulgarity......easy to be macho in a anonimous forum!

Ain't that the truth, - but there is virtually no man that has been here long that hasn't, whatever they claim - and nerdy English Teachers are usually the worst offenders.

Just ran into one this afternoon at the book store that was telling me all of his latest adventures! :D

Edited by Ulysses G.

Ain't that the truth, - but there is virtually no man that has been here long that hasn't, whatever they claim - and nerdy English Teachers are usually the worst offenders.

Just ran into one this afternoon at the book store that was telling me all of his latest adventures! :D

Hey, I just woke up! What's all this about teachers? I'm a teacher and I'm not nerdy and not a bit offensive (a little PC though). In fact, my students tell me I'm one cool guy and although I'm rather modest, I'm inclined to agree with them. And what's wrong with P4P; I'd like to hear the definition of "freebie". I think the last one I had was in the flower power days and if I had to share my ganja with her, that was no freebie either IMO. If you date a woman, whether it's a BF or a wine and dine tab, you're paying for what you hope to get. If you're supporting a woman, cohabiting or just sending money - you are paying to keep it ( exclusively, I hope) on call. Sorry to burst your bubbles but a woman who doesn't use her charms to personal advantage is a rare thing and should be cherished. My female students try to charm straight A's out of me; and before anyone jumps to wrong conclusions - no, I don't, it's more than my job's worth!

Edited by qwertz

I'd like to hear the definition of "freebie". I think the last one I had was in the flower power days and if I had to share my ganja with her, that was no freebie either IMO. If you date a woman, whether it's a BF or a wine and dine tab, you're paying for what you hope to get. If you're supporting a woman, cohabiting or just sending money - you are paying to keep it ( exclusively, I hope) on call. Sorry to burst your bubbles but a woman who doesn't use her charms to personal advantage is a rare thing and should be cherished. My female students try to charm straight A's out of me; and before anyone jumps to wrong conclusions - no, I don't, it's more than my job's worth!

One honest man is worth a million hypocrites! :o