Prominent Republicans throw weight behind Biden as Trump's convention opens

webfact

35 minutes ago, Sujo said:

And yet trump says ivanka should be vp and the next pres. But he himself wont appoint her vp.

Anyone know why Republicans always get behind some of the dumbest people they can find?  This is like Sarah Palin v2, electric boogalo.  Now with even more stupid. 

The only criteria for women seems to be that they need to be somewhat attractive.  For men, it used to be that they had good hair.  That was pretty much the ONLY thing that got Reagan elected and to this day when they talk about how they think he was it's really (subconsciously) about his hair.  But I guess hair doesn't even matter anymore if you are a big enough ahole.  Nobody has worse looking transplanted hair than trump and now the bald spot has been moved from the top of his head to the back.

Edited by shdmn

15 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Anyone know why Republicans always get behind some of the dumbest people they can find?  This is like Sarah Palin v2, electric boogalo.  Now with even more stupid. 

The only criteria for women seems to be that they need to be somewhat attractive.  For men, it used to be that they had good hair.  That was pretty much the ONLY thing that got Reagan elected and to this day when they talk about how they think he was it's really (subconsciously) about his hair.  But I guess hair doesn't even matter anymore if you are a big enough ahole.  Nobody has worse looking transplanted hair than trump and now the bald spot has been moved from the top of his head to the back.

Dont forget they all hated him until he got elected and started licking his boots.

well those that havent been convicted.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sujo said:

Dont forget they all hated him until he got elected and started licking his boots.

well those that havent been convicted.

That's because they are lemmings who lack the critical thinking skills to think for themselves.  I don't think there are that many that hate him.  I think most supported him from the beginning and still do.

Edited by shdmn

13 minutes ago, shdmn said:

That's because they are lemmings who lack the critical thinking stills to thinking for themselves.  They didn't that many hate him.  I think most supported him from the beginning and still do.

No, they hated him, with good reason.  But they're career politicians who put a higher priority on getting re-elected than on their country.  Getting re-elected means winning the primary election, and the Trump base (the true lemmings who lack critical thinking skills) votes however Trump tells them to vote.

• Like 2