Republican senator, swarmed by protesters after Trump speech, calls for FBI probe

rooster59

The mother started a go fund me for his defense but face book took it down, go figure. They let everybody in the world do it. But does not matter, several top lawyers had already joined his defense team for free. One being the lawyer that won hundreds of millions for Nick Sandman. I believe it was around 250 and more to come from others.

Sandman gave a great speech at the convention. How hilarious, I mean you can’t make this up.

image.png

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Because I read the OP, and find Rand Paul a credible source. An interesting side effect of this recent violence is Rep Jim Banks introducing a bill that will strip these protesters that burn, loot and cause violence of their benefits. This is a great move, to reintroduce the concept of personal responsibility.

https://banks.house.gov/uploadedfiles/peaceful_protest_act.pdf

And Rand Paul knows this how? A credible source is someone that has actual, verifiable information. Not someone who has made a guess. But now it's a republican "fact".

But why waste my time. Trying to have a logical discussion with someone who still supports the idiot in the whitehouse is never going to happen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

You seem to be fine with and defending no-knock warrants in attempt to keep the fire on the police, but removing no-knock warrants takes that tool away from the cops and ensures it never happens again. 

It’s literally removing police power and restoring rights to people. 

That no-knock warrant was why it escalated to the point it did. 

Without no-knock warrants - the police would be forced to announce themselves before busting in, so even if they did go to the wrong house, it’s a lot less likely it would escalate. 

Seems you’re the only one having difficult understanding anything. 

I am certainly not defending "no knock warrants" by any stretch of your imagination. A "no knock warrant" did not kill Breonna, thug cops did! Get it?

2 hours ago, riclag said:

Thank you for your response. I'm for equality for everyone not  just some! It is my opinion that these protesters  aren't reasonable about how they go about trying to achive their goal

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable." John F. Kennedy.

Yes, like Trump is trying to do now and has done in the past: condemning peaceful revolution, like taking a knee, so violent revolution has become inevitable.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dap said:

I am certainly not defending "no knock warrants" by any stretch of your imagination. A "no knock warrant" did not kill Breonna, thug cops did! Get it?

The no-knock warrant enabled it to happen. Remove it and it’s likely not to happen again. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

The no-knock warrant enabled it to happen. Remove it and it’s likely not to happen again. 

Remove trump. This is all happening on his watch. Somehow he thinks he can fix it, but he isnt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

Remove trump. This is all happening on his watch. Somehow he thinks he can fix it, but he isnt.

Kneel and bow to the toothless mob?  Not in America.  Most citizens mind their own business, but don't mess with the bull, you will get the horns.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

When I saw the words, 'King's speech', I was confused. I'm a Brit and had thought it was strange the Americans had marched on Washington over a speech made by KG VI. KG III, perhaps, but VI?

Then I noticed the lack of the definite article in the strapline. Silly me. Wrong King.

14 hours ago, Scott said:

Just a reminder that if you post false information you may get suspended, so I suggest posters making claims of paid-to-protest remarks have a link to a credible source or you will face a suspension.  

Is Fox "News" considered a credible source? And how about Donald? Is he a credible source?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rcummings said:

Damned leftists!

Unmasked Protesters Push Past Police Into Idaho Lawmakers' Session

"In Boise, the first day of Idaho's special legislative session erupted into chaos before it began. Dozens of unmasked protesters, some of them armed, shoved their way past state troopers to pack the gallery overlooking the state's House of Representatives.

The clash was a manifestation of the anger and frustration from a vocal minority of far-right Idahoans that has been compounding over the last several months as the state has navigated its reopening amid the pandemic."

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/25/905785548/unmasked-protesters-push-past-police-into-idaho-lawmakers-session

Isolated example of understandable frustration, given the unabated violence by leftists for months, which is encouraged by Democrat leaders by not denouncing it, as they don't want to offend their voter base.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mavideol said:

you should get your facts straight.... who's inciting people to fight, who stormed a peaceful demonstrations to get a photo in front of a church, who's for militias/paramilitary people, who's supporting NRA, who hates any women/female who challenges him, who's creating antagonism .... just to mention a few

You should learn to be more worldly and learn to understand that what you are told by CNN etc is not "fact", but "opinion".   There is a very distinct difference if you're interested in learning.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Is Fox "News" considered a credible source? And how about Donald? Is he a credible source?

Fox News is a credible source.   Sources that fact check information are generally considered credible sources.   Some sources are considered as biased in what they report, but they are tend to be truthful.  

Donald Trump is the President, so he is the news.  Just take care what source you quote him from.  

2 hours ago, RANGER55 said:

No, actually that is the democratic party’s platform. You either vote for us are we will continue to lot and burn.

This is quite literally a bald faced lie.

Anyone posting this on a public forum is quite literally a bald faced liar.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rcummings said:

And you know that it was paid for how exactly?

That’s where the “investigation” comes in... action like these protester took creates dangerous volatile situations, putting lives at risk on both sides of the protest lines. Peaceful protest is and should be protected under the US Constitution, was their actions peaceful? Regardless if paid or not their actions and motives are in question, an investigation seems prudent to me.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

No idea what you're talking about. 

Intimidation, harassment, rioting, murder, and assault used as a means to force your will onto people to get what you want is terrorism. AKA Domestic terrorism. 

Treating people like those rioters were treating people is not a peaceful protest, its harassment, assault, and intimidation. 

You mean like this back in May? LIBERATE MICHIGAN!!!!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52496514

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, rcummings said:

Damned leftists!

Unmasked Protesters Push Past Police Into Idaho Lawmakers' Session

"In Boise, the first day of Idaho's special legislative session erupted into chaos before it began. Dozens of unmasked protesters, some of them armed, shoved their way past state troopers to pack the gallery overlooking the state's House of Representatives.

The clash was a manifestation of the anger and frustration from a vocal minority of far-right Idahoans that has been compounding over the last several months as the state has navigated its reopening amid the pandemic."

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/25/905785548/unmasked-protesters-push-past-police-into-idaho-lawmakers-session

Well, apparently if you are the far right then you are a patriot so its OK then....if you are the far left you are a anarchy loving thug that is hell bent on destroying America...

Edited by Tie Dye Samurai

A few years back there was a video clip.

Rand is in an eatery, looked like the kind of place where you make your order at the counter then carry it to your table, like most fast food places.  While eating a young Latina approaches him, introduces herself as a dreamer and says she would to talk to him about his stance on the policy.  She was alone, polite, didn't even have an accent, and was not so bold as to sit herself at his table.  He immediately gathers up his briefcase (or whatever it was), stands up, abandoning his food, and bolts for the door.  I mention it in this thread to show how he couldn't even handle that, and it wouldn't surprise me if he described this as an assault.

I searched around and couldn't find the vid.  It was from around the time The Dream Act was before Congress.  I recall a similar vid of Rubio around the same time.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mick501 said:

Isolated example of understandable frustration, given the unabated violence by leftists for months, which is encouraged by Democrat leaders by not denouncing it, as they don't want to offend their voter base.

Democrat leaders have denounced it many times. Stop your fake news.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nout said:

That kind of mobbing is a form of violence and illegal in many countries. Inexcusable behaviour from the extreme left wing mob. Its street fascists basically.

But not illegal in the US, which is where we are discussing.

6 hours ago, DB58 said:

That’s where the “investigation” comes in... action like these protester took creates dangerous volatile situations, putting lives at risk on both sides of the protest lines. Peaceful protest is and should be protected under the US Constitution, was their actions peaceful? Regardless if paid or not their actions and motives are in question, an investigation seems prudent to me.

Yes what they did is protected under the constitution, there is nothing to investigate.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sujo said:

hes in office now. Where is the law and order.

Ask the democrat mayors and governors where it is! It is their responsibility, all they need to do is ask the President for help and it will be dealt with rapidly!

8 minutes ago, MyTHaiMyKe said:

Ask the democrat mayors and governors where it is! It is their responsibility, all they need to do is ask the President for help and it will be dealt with rapidly!

He doesnt need their permission.

In 2016 he promised he would stop this violence, its worse.

If you think he cant do anything now then why would you think it will be better if re elected.

You will be voting for more violence.

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Trump's numbers are increasing. The RNC increased his points by 6, every time the left shows itself to be the aggressors they are only helping Trump.

Yes.

The reelection of duly elected President and Commander-in-chief Donald J. Trump is guaranteed.

MAGA 2020!

• Like 2