Plan on the table to allow Europe’s ‘snowbirds’ into Thailand for up to 9 months

webfact

27 minutes ago, Sumarianson said:

Everthing I say is truth and can be verified. It is all public knowledge in so far as you go to the trouble to find it, of course not on google, FB or You Tube. I am 61 and have seen the game been played for years. If you are not aware then it is through ignorance and a trust in the "system" along with being susceptible to the years of programming. I have not watch mainstream news since the 70's but like so many you are not aware that the CIA admitted in senate hearings that the manipulated and controlled the media. It was Rockefeller who first bought the newspapers to manipulate the public. That is also common knowledge and a matter of record. I am not here to educate the closed minded. There are plenty that are aware and they are growing in number. Trafalgar square made that evident last Saturday. I would doubt that you have watched the documentary for if you had you would not be making such ignorant statements and making derogatory statements! Watch the documentary as all that is said is verifiable with links should you wish to do your own investigation. I do not see Gates or Fauci sueing anyone? 

A growing number? Oh my god, you mean there's more than just you that takes part in spouting such buffoonery?! 

NOTHING you have said can be verified. You should know better at your age! 

3 minutes ago, leicesterguyuk said:

A growing number? Oh my god, you mean there's more than just you that takes part in spouting such buffoonery?! 

I am sorry you are so inept and incapable. Do you have a disability we should know about? My wife just googled what I said and lo and behold for there is was in black with a white background to be precise. I can copy and paste it if you would like but I already know that you are a troll. 

Just to be precise, you accused me of "being the troll" however you have not written anything that is worth reading and I never quoted you in any post that was yours? Strange? A troll posts on other peoples posts, I cannot troll my own post my friend. Stop taking the money and get a life. Soon you won't have one if people like you with no mind of their own have their way.

2 minutes ago, Sumarianson said:

I am sorry you are so inept and incapable. Do you have a disability we should know about? My wife just googled what I said and lo and behold for there is was in black with a white background to be precise. I can copy and paste it if you would like but I already know that you are a troll. 

Just to be precise, you accused me of "being the troll" however you have not written anything that is worth reading and I never quoted you in any post that was yours? Strange? A troll posts on other peoples posts, I cannot troll my own post my friend. Stop taking the money and get a life. Soon you won't have one if people like you with no mind of their own have their way.

Where did I call you a troll? 

On 8/31/2020 at 11:12 PM, GAZZPA said:

Im with you fella, these conspiracy theory nut cases do no good at all. At best they are just a pest that subsides when the current crisis is over, at worst they scare people with their lies.. We would all be better off without them.

Simple search will tell you that what I say is truth. Do you need someone yo hold your handie maybe copy and paste for you?

9 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

It was an interesting thread, until one member bring his nonsense fake news...

No moderator willing to do some cleaning from post #208 please ?

State exactly where I stated something that is not fact in a pm to me and I will send you the evidence, seeing as how you are too lazy to look things up yourself. It is not my place to educate those far too lazy to look something up but I will make an exception in your case if you publicly apologise after you are informed!

13 hours ago, leicesterguyuk said:

1 hour ago, Sumarianson said:

State exactly where I stated something that is not fact in a pm to me and I will send you the evidence, seeing as how you are too lazy to look things up yourself. It is not my place to educate those far too lazy to look something up but I will make an exception in your case if you publicly apologise after you are informed!

If anybody knows about the formation of the CIA, from OSS up until the 70s when it was proven that they became Major Drug smuggling enterprise into the USA on through Arkansas under Clinton protection, is then well aware that they control various Media outlets, if anybody has an inkling of what is happening in the USA, it is a fight against the deep state and the Banking system to return to sound money ( gold standard from petrodollar ) hence to short circuit the FED and Central Banking System ( Rothschild ) If anybody is familiar with CIA False flag PsyOp , this is the COVID exercise occurring today, attempted transfer of wealth and destruction of small business. Very interesting times as our rights are being removed, Democracy can be restored, but the battles will be fought in the English speaking nations, it is being fought out now in the states

Aus, NZ are currently being enforced in a police state , UK will see unrest soon as Johnsons party is planning more lockdowns for flu.

No conspiracies just read Agenda 21 sustainable development plan, this has started this year COVID is the trigger, it is WEF & UN Agenda , the UN has promoted the COVID , they want Global Governance , it is a longterm plan , Trump went to Davis 2020 and rejected WEF & UN , it is why he is under attack from globalist sponsored Media .

Nationalism is on the surge , because it is representative democracy

MAGA - Life is for living not being subjugated

Remember No conspiracy , it is being acted out now, because the globalists want COVID control for ever, they want your every action monitored under Techocratic control

202008310831-01v11mjH6K.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John CS said:

If anybody knows about the formation of the CIA, from OSS up until the 70s when it was proven that they became Major Drug smuggling enterprise into the USA on through Arkansas under Clinton protection, is then well aware that they control various Media outlets, if anybody has an inkling of what is happening in the USA, it is a fight against the deep state and the Banking system to return to sound money ( gold standard from petrodollar ) hence to short circuit the FED and Central Banking System ( Rothschild ) If anybody is familiar with CIA False flag PsyOp , this is the COVID exercise occurring today, attempted transfer of wealth and destruction of small business. Very interesting times as our rights are being removed, Democracy can be restored, but the battles will be fought in the English speaking nations, it is being fought out now in the states

Aus, NZ are currently being enforced in a police state , UK will see unrest soon as Johnsons party is planning more lockdowns for flu.

No conspiracies just read Agenda 21 sustainable development plan, this has started this year COVID is the trigger, it is WEF & UN Agenda , the UN has promoted the COVID , they want Global Governance , it is a longterm plan , Trump went to Davis 2020 and rejected WEF & UN , it is why he is under attack from globalist sponsored Media .

Remember No conspiracy , it is being acted out now, because the globalists want COVID control for ever, they want your every action monitored under Techocratic control

Oh no, not another nut job. 

Please can a moderator do something about this? At least delete and recommend it's moved to a covid thread. Or a losers-r-us thread if there is one. 

• Like 1

Not sure how others feel, but as a long time resident of Thailand (now gone).  The heck with Thailand!  Not interested in the nonsense you have to put up with to live there. What a total screwed up mess.

Personally I am surprised it is still on the radar of retiree's. 

3 minutes ago, garyk said:

Not sure how others feel, but as a long time resident of Thailand (now gone).  The heck with Thailand!  Not interested in the nonsense you have to put up with to live there. What a total screwed up mess.

Personally I am surprised it is still on the radar of retiree's. 

I just wish a neighbouring country would open up, Vietnam or Cambodia let's say. They would attract so many of those wanting to escape to Asia and it would probably do Thailand serious long lasting harm. It would also be interesting to see how Thailand would react. 

But alas, I suppose it's unlikely to happen for now. 

On 9/2/2020 at 4:58 PM, leicesterguyuk said:

Oh no, not another nut job. 

Please can a moderator do something about this? At least delete and recommend it's moved to a covid thread. Or a losers-r-us thread if there is one. 

You sir are the one who should be moderated. I have PM'd you in politeness asking you to support your accusations. I have asked you to check what I have said (as you stated that all I said was lies) about the Nobel Prize winning virologist Luc Montagnier stating publicly that "COVID 19 was cleverly created in a lab." I then sent you a capture of what he said. Yet you still persist on trolling anyone who has different views to you? Even the biast SNOPES can verify that as correct!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/luc-montagnier-covid-created-lab/

Now keep your extremely ignorant comments to yourself. And would a moderator please deal with these trolls who are paid or are too stupid to be on this platform.

Edited by Sumarianson

On 9/2/2020 at 3:36 PM, John CS said:

Someone here is reading more than the tabloids and watching mainstream TV! Well said! Nice to see intelligent people on here.

1 hour ago, Sumarianson said:

You sir are the one who should be moderated. I have PM'd you in politeness asking you to support your accusations. I have asked you to check what I have said (as you stated that all I said was lies) about the Nobel Prize winning virologist Luc Montagnier stating publicly that "COVID 19 was cleverly created in a lab." I then sent you a capture of what he said. Yet you still persist on trolling anyone who has different views to you? Even the biast SNOPES can verify that as correct!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/luc-montagnier-covid-created-lab/

Now keep your extremely ignorant comments to yourself. And would a moderator please deal with these trolls who are paid or are too stupid to be on this platform.

You're hilarious! What you sent me was the opinion of one person, yet you seem to believe it. Why do you believe him and not the tens of thousands of other scientists and professionals around the world?

The answer is, because you don't want to believe the truth. You seem to be an ignorant, ageing cynic. That's how it seems from the rubbish you've written. You've not backed up anything you've written. 

And what that very controversial and universally ignored 'scientist' said didn't back up any of the ludicrous statements you were throwing around on here. It merely stated he believed the virus was created in a lab, big woop. 

I assume you're an anti mask, anti vaccine loon too?