Trump visits Kenosha, not to urge racial healing but to back police

webfact

1 minute ago, johnnybangkok said:

He addresses all of the issues to include travelling over state lines, illegal possesion of a firearm and of course the self-defence aspect.

Been trying to tell you this for days but you never listen to any of if. Glad you’ve seen the light. 

PS the gun never crossed state lines. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

He was at the house of the woman he sexually assaulted, she had a restraining order out on him, and he had her keys and wouldn’t give them back. 

Be honest in your posts amigo, he wasn’t shot because of his rap sheet. 

He was there to break up a domestic dispute. That was one of many versions. Officers said he tried to steal a vehicle. Officers also claimed he tried to reach for something in the car. His rap sheet was included for justification to the public that he is a bad character. What's your version to shot someone 7 times in the back.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Loh said:

He was there to break up a domestic dispute. That was one of many versions. Officers said he tried to steal a vehicle. Officers also claimed he tried to reach for something in the car. His rap sheet was included for justification to the public that he is a bad character. What's your version to shot someone 7 times in the back.

No, all of that is “spin” and what I posted are the facts. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Been trying to tell you this for days but you never listen to any of if. Glad you’ve seen the light. 

PS the gun never crossed state lines. 

You never listen to ANY opposing view Mama so maybe take a leaf out of my book before you start getting all sanctimonious,

• Like 2

1 minute ago, johnnybangkok said:

You never listen to ANY opposing view Mama so maybe take a leaf out of my book before you start getting all sanctimonious,

I don’t have to do anything because I’ve been consistently right about all of these issues from day one. Everyone else has been doing their level best to spin the facts instead of being objective. 

That’s the good part of being right, I get to be sanctimonious. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

We all need to educate ourselves a bit more on these matters and (like I did) not jump to immediate conclusions just because it doesn't fit into our own narrative. Both sides of this situation are fanning the flames and although I DO NOT agree with how Trump is handling all of this (As POTUS he needs to be de-escalating and all you Trump fans who blindly follow him no matter what he does or says have to hold him accountable more for this), BLM are not helping their cause by choosing battles like Jacob Blake and Kyle Rittenhouse. The looters and the hooligan element are now doing so much damage to the BLM cause (legitimate in so many other ways), they are literally handing Trump a victory he in no way deserves.   

For those interested, the video I'm talking about is on Youtube and titled 'Kyle Rittenhouse JUSTIFIED? Lawyers explain'. It's a bit long but worth the watch and throws vital legal light in an unsunsational and objective way.

Your effort of self-educating is laudable but if part of it consisted of watching the video clip you are touting then you're defeating your own purpose. Keep on watching the likes of such video (tons of them out there - hint: they all have moniker clearly stating their stance) and soon you'll be in tune with the MAGA crowd. 

Juvenile minds are malleable - just like that of the teenage shooter/murderer Kyle Rittenhouse.

One tip: If you can't tell what's right and what's wrong - or in your own words what's "unsunsational and objective" - then look inward, not outward. Good luck,

Just now, polpott said:

Clearly not if you think that the legal age of ownership is 17.

That’s the thing, you think not being able to BUY one from a shop unless you are 18 means that you have to be 18 to OWN one - and that’s not true. 

Clearly, because you had to watch a garbage YouTube vid (did you even look at the ratio or the comments) to understand anything, it might be better for you to sit this one out. 

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:
31 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

If you can own it legally, you can carry it legally. It’s incorrect to state that he was carrying an illegal gun and took it across state lines. 

Don't know why, but you keep on playing deceitful games. The guy was not licensed to open carry the weapon in Wisconsin.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, DefaultName said:

IMO, they shot at the right time.  What I don't understand is why 7 bullets from zero range?  Aren't police trained better than that?

Dunno what you mean by that. At that point of escalation they are trained to aim for center mass until the threat is  neutralized. If you’re still trying to be a threat after multiple shots you’re gonna get more. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Don't know why, but you keep on playing deceitful games. The guy was not licensed to open carry the weapon in Wisconsin.  

Dunno why you even bother trying to reply to me when you don’t know what you’re talking about. 

You do not need a license to open carry in Wisconsin. 

4 hours ago, Enzian said:

The problem here is that this more an editorial or opinion piece than a work of reporting. I've been trying to find a balanced non-biased news site or two to look at, in the middle, and it's getting harder and harder. Reuters and AP almost make it sometimes, and then something like this appears. And it's not like I don't listen to the left; because of my background I have hundreds of people I know who are are far left as it gets, absolute antifa. A guy I know once looked at us and said the only good cop is a dead cop. OK with me if he feels that way. I also read Breitbart. Where do we go?

I read both sides at this site: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

• Like 1