Trump visits Kenosha, not to urge racial healing but to back police

webfact

I am not a fan of Trump.  I do think he did the right thing by visiting ground zero.  

What I am totally fed up with at this point is the media missionaries from both the left and the right working to manage the narrative with biased one sided reporting.  Apparently the goal is to use their narrative and make it the common knowledge. What has happened to journalism?  Even the BBC, has slipped into this.  The only news source that appears to have any balance is Al Jazeera ... where many of the good BBC people have moved to. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

You mean alleged rapist who was at the house of his victim, who was the one that called the cops. 

Trump should NOT meet with Blake. 

You speak the truth.  The Democrats are desperate, and will riot every-time a crackhead resists arrest and gets his wings.  Just laugh it off.  ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tug said:

Shows up to play mr law and order (as long as it doesent apply to him) does nothing nada zip zero to address the issue of why the riots happened except gas light the BLM movement and try to stoke fear and division totally un suited for the job of potus come on November enough!

Like with Covid, he and his supporters claim there is no issue with injustice ... all a hoax ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So, the people that depend on the cops to protect them from thugs that seek to destroy their city.

Now let's think for a moment. Indeed it is those of us citizens who rely on those who, "protect and serve" that are in the streets protesting the injustice. The destruction is a direct result of the justified frustration/anger at nothing being done to address the issue. Same reason that The Donald occupies the White House. The justified frustration/anger within the working middle class has not been addressed and so the madness continues.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wwest5829 said:

The justified frustration/anger within the working middle class has not been addressed and so the madness continues.

What is your issue that justified burning and looting?  Is it too many unarmed blacks killed by police to count, otherwise known as '14', or is there some other injustice that warrants these crimes?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, simple1 said:

why would a president be so scared of having a victim of police violence having his lawyer present at a meeting? trump had thousands of law suits as a private citizen, Now he has the power of the presidency. comes across he's worried meeting a private citizen face to face who wouldn't fawn over him.

Probably because he doesn't have to deal with that <deleted> any longer

9 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

What is your issue that justified burning and looting?  Is it too many unarmed blacks killed by police to count, otherwise known as '14', or is there some other injustice that warrants these crimes?

Let me ask my kin who participated in stealing privately owned British tea and burned it at GreenwichNew Jersey (one of five such tea parties). I much prefer reason in addressing an issue but I recognize that when issues are not addressed over a long period of time, violence is often the result.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He wouldn't because they wanted a lawyer present. Wonder why the article doesn't point that out ( no, I can guess )?

Someone has to support them.

This is the second time I've read a report about him being shot in the back. Why does the article use no context? Why is there no mention of him having an arrest warrant already open on him. For previous use of violence and use of firearms. For evading arrest and reaching in to the foot well of his vehicle for a knife when the officer opened fire. Given the level of gun violence and the hatred towards cops, is there any wonder he pumped bullets in to him?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Let me ask my kin who participated in stealing privately owned British tea and burned it at GreenwichNew Jersey (one of five such tea parties). I much prefer reason in addressing an issue but I recognize that when issues are not addressed over a long period of time, violence is often the result.

Get to the point....????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

There is no freakin' issue. Stop making up nonsense.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

When there is an issue and reason is not used to address the issue, violence often results.

Ok, one vote from you for systemic racism.  I see the issue more of income equality.  Just that more blacks tend to drop out of school and live off of the democrat tit makes them more impacted, so racism is easy to sell on CNN.  Two words:  Math & Science.  Anybody that is any color can succeed in this country, but you cannot drop out of high school and live off of your baby-mama.  C'mon Man.......the victim card is too easy to play ????

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

7 bullets in the back because he had a rap sheet for domestic violence. Please sir justify the rationality of the excessive overkill and disproportionate use of lethal weapon. 

He was at the house of the woman he sexually assaulted, she had a restraining order out on him, and he had her keys and wouldn’t give them back. 

Be honest in your posts amigo, he wasn’t shot because of his rap sheet. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Ok, one vote from you for systemic racism.  I see the issue more of income equality.  Just that more blacks tend to drop out of school and live off of the democrat tit makes them more impacted, so racism is easy to sell on CNN.  Two words:  Math & Science.  Anybody that is any color can succeed in this country, but you cannot drop out of high school and live off of your baby-mama.  C'mon Man.......the victim card is too easy to play

I do tend to agree with you that its a rich vs poor issue rather than black vs white but the reason that black Americans tend to be over represented in the poor section is lack of decent schools/education and lack of job opportunities which brings us back to systematic racism in the US.

• Like 1