Thailand needs to go electric!

webfact

38 minutes ago, Grumpy John said:

What is your home solar system? How many kilowatts? How much use will the electric car get? Just making a blanket statement and not providing some statistics means F all.  .... 

I am sorry you didn't understand my reply, but you needed to read it conjunction with the post I was replying to which was that electric cars will result in More Dirty Power stations. All you needed to know what that my solar installation is designed to charge the house and an EV, so no more Dirty Power stations in my case, which is what I said. My system is 11.2kW of PV and 38.4kWH of storage, my PEA bill each month is 39 Baht. I don't commute or go on long road trips

I do however, object to your language and have reported your post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rancid said:

Very interesting movie. Progressives hated it as it puts lie to the many claims of renewable green energy, as it turns out it isn't. Sadly climate change is not about cleaning up the planet, but simply another profit zone for the usual gang of environmental rapists. Unfortunately the excellent questions it raised were immediately swept under the carpet by the compliant & owned media.

Much of the video in this movie dates from 2005, when green energy was nothing to shout about.