Rubber Price Makes 3-year High

Rubber Price Makes 3-year High

rub.JPG

BANGKOK, Sept 5 (TNA) – The rubber price exceeds 60 baht per kilogram for the first time in three years as the government attributes it to global demand and local supply-demand management. 

Deputy government spokesperson Rachada Dhnadirek said that the price of ribbed smoked sheets 3 exceeded 60 baht per kilogram over the past week and made a new high in three years. 

The price tended to rise further due to global demand, especially huge demand from China, the economy of which was recovering, she said.

Full story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-530904

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2020-09-06

1 hour ago, Sydebolle said:

Believe it or not, I had Chinese red wine and it was considerably more quaffable, made of real grapes and price wise much more attractive. 
I would choose a bottle of "Chateau de Pekin" over two cases of "Chateau Migraine" from Khao Yai, Loei or the whatever-is-in-bottles from Hua Hin ???? 

Seriously, I won’t buy any wine, or anything made in China.  Will stick with Chilean or Australian reds for now.

On 9/6/2020 at 8:18 PM, Isaan sailor said:

Seriously, I won’t buy any wine, or anything made in China.  Will stick with Chilean or Australian reds for now.

Well, my preference is Italian among the old world wines (Spain Rioja, French Château and Portuguese Douro goodies) but there is excellent goodies from the New World as mentioned by you. South Africa and Argentina (fantastic Malbec) is also in the race. 

My comments were in relation to "Thai Wine" which, in my humble unimportant opinion, has nothing to do with what I call wine ????