Five Thai returnees and French man test positive for Covid-19 in state quarantine

webfact

Five Thai returnees and French man test positive for Covid-19 in state quarantine

By The Nation

800_71179f698d21945.jpg?v=1599367868

The Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration reported six new cases in state quarantine over a 24-hour period on Sunday (September 6).

They include three Thai returnees from Singapore, two from the United States and one French man from the United Kingdom.

Meanwhile, two patients have recovered and been discharged.

The total number of confirmed cases in Thailand stood at 3,444 (506 in state quarantine), of whom 105 are in hospital and 3,281 have recovered and been discharged. The death toll remains unchanged at 58.

According to Worldometer, as of 10 am on Sunday, the total number of confirmed cases globally passed 27 million. Of the total, 19.1 million have recovered, while 60,719 are in serious condition and 883,707 have died so far.

Thailand ranks 122nd for most cases in the world, while the US has the most number with 6.43 million, followed by Brazil 4.12 million, India 4.11 million, Russia 1 million, and Peru 683,702.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30394099

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-09-07

1 hour ago, Xonax said:

Didnt they have Covid Free certificates?

Exactly ? I wonder all this people found positive in quarantine... how os it possible ? Thai's doesn't need a Covid Certigicate to board reimpatriation flights but foreigners has to have it ....

1 hour ago, ourmanflint said:

I doubt all these people actually have active Covid infections. More likely they are picking up antibodies, meaning they would have had it at some point, and were probably asymptomatic.

We're all allowed to guess whatever we like, but I for one would like some factual and professional information to go with these daily infections found in Thai quarantine. The numbers add up daily.

Why is no one questioning the elephant in the room instead of making hypothetical assumptions to feed their fear of the realisation that Thailand is full of C19 like all its neighbouring countries. Thailand was very late in closing its borders with China and it's close proximity to the epicenter. I would suggest that they are contracting Covid from within Thailand. What a shock a DJ had Covid and the only way he was picked up is he was tested result that was published. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Scot123 said:

Why is no one questioning the elephant in the room instead of making hypothetical assumptions to feed their fear of the realisation that Thailand is full of C19 like all its neighbouring countries. Thailand was very late in closing its borders with China and it's close proximity to the epicenter. I would suggest that they are contracting Covid from within Thailand. What a shock a DJ had Covid and the only way he was picked up is he was tested result that was published. 

Oh how accurately true you are 

Quite correct, QUADPARFAIT, you confirm the information, as of May 2020, of the President of TANZANIA, MAGUFULI John.
Covid 19 found on papayas and also on quail and goats.
When I buy quail eggs and papayas, I will test them first.
As for the goats, they do not run the streets. LOL