Top Democrat accuses U.S. attorney general of lying about China election threat

webfact

3 hours ago, uncleP said:

China has shown itself to be caring, honest, tolerant, and never conducts economic terrorism on any country that asks the wrong questions. There u go China is great!

You heard it here first! :whistling:

6 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Unlikely, CCP is outsourcing the propaganda to their buddies in Kremlin. They have more experience with it.

Unlikely you actually know that. Or that you can support it with anything meaningful.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, riclag said:

adam schiff- lol ! 

"Apparently Bill Barr is ready to do anything or say anything to help Donald Trump."

Thank god for that! Every President should have a wing man to defend them against your conspiracy theories and attempts to slander the POTUS .ie.russian collusion and a failed bipartisan attempt at impeachment

Uhh, the impeachment was successful. Twitler was impeached.

12 minutes ago, Vajra Kilaya said:

Who are you?  Ahhh, who??? Sorry, don't know you...

Did you think I felt the need to prove something to you? Well, I don't... there is not a link on the earth as valuable as personal experience, and concerning Adam Schiff, mine is vast... there's your link... click it. 

good day... 

And likewise, you're an anonymous poster. A a new addition at best. As such, your supposed personal experience means little. It cannot be verified, it cannot be assessed.

I don't believe you actually know Schiff. Or that you have "vast experience" in this regard.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

He was writing about his own personal experience and thus there isnt a link to a personal experience .

For you to call his post "unsubstantiated dribble" is just plain rude 

Well, unsubstantiated dribble would fit with regard to the "defense" offered above. You've no idea whether poster have any actual personal experience as claimed. Somebody-told-me. Many-people-say. And everyone knows.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

What is your reason for disbelieving it ?

He offers no proof. You can claim to be anyone you want to be.

what is your reason to believe him, except he supports trump.

Edited by Sujo
  • Like 2