Anyone Tried RapidVisa24?

I will reply as you did not obtain answer.

I can't comment on that company.

I'm 100% not guy to ask. Never used an agent. However good friend few weeks back used joint Key Visa in Pattaya. He lives BKK but his lawyer recommend. 

He paid 49k for non O volunteering with 12 month extension. I have no idea if that's good or not.

In another thread a member quoted 60k from Thai Visa Centre in Bangkok.

The agencies that look like a tour operator can obtain extension zero issues.

For me personally I would not deal with guy at imm. I would deal with an office.

Mainly just trying to bump your thread.

You need to do asap

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

I tried posting this before but it probably looked like an advert. 

...again, this 'company' is too new to have any track record

Their website domain was registered on July 18, 2020

Their FaceBook presence was created on July 28, 2020

They are not an advertiser on ThaiVisa so any posts 'introducing them' will have been removed.

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

I'm 100% not guy to ask. Never used an agent. However good friend few weeks back used joint Key Visa in Pattaya. He lives BKK but his lawyer recommend. 

He paid 49k for non O volunteering with 12 month extension. I have no idea if that's good or not.

For me personally I would not deal with guy at imm. I would deal with an office.

You need to do asap

60k is for 15 months visa (3+12 months package) in BKK... In Phuket it's 65k.

4 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

You need to do asap

It has already been posted on another thread that Key Visa Pattaya was charging 57,000 baht for a 15 month tourist visa so I don't know why you keep posting about what your mate said to you in an unclear email. It really doesn't help anyone.

4 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

It has already been posted on another thread that Key Visa Pattaya was charging 57,000 baht for a 15 month tourist visa so I don't know why you keep posting about what your mate said to you in an unclear email. It really doesn't help anyone.

What type of Visa is a 15 month tourist visa? Is it a non-Imm-O with 12 month extension and what is the extension based on?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

I saw that 57k post from one person. Maybe that guy had reentry permit included who cares. 

What I do know is my friend paid 49k.

As to why I posted....the OP received zip replies and had to bump his own thread.

Read my opening line. "I will reply as you did not obtain as answer"....

Also my last line..."mainly just trying to bump your thread"

What does your post achieve. 

What positive do you bring to the table. Nothing.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, RichCor said:

...again, this 'company' is too new to have any track record

Their website domain was registered on July 18, 2020

Their FaceBook presence was created on July 28, 2020

They are not an advertiser on ThaiVisa so any posts 'introducing them' will have been removed.

How do you check when the website domain was registered?

5 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

A 15 month Tourist Visa? Never heard of such a thing.

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

How do you check when the website domain was registered?

Simple.... go to https://lookup.icann.org/lookup  type in the URL of the website and press enter.  Low and behold you will see the website data includind date first registered.

FYI... In some cases, not all (because of Data Protection regulations), it will even give the name and address of the website owner.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2020 at 6:50 AM, DrJack54 said:

I saw that 57k post from one person. Maybe that guy had reentry permit included who cares. 

What I do know is my friend paid 49k.

As to why I posted....the OP received zip replies and had to bump his own thread.

Read my opening line. "I will reply as you did not obtain as answer"....

Also my last line..."mainly just trying to bump your thread"

What does your post achieve. 

What positive do you bring to the table. Nothing.

You don't know what your friend paid 49k for so why don't you send him an email and ask him rather than spreading this misleading information?

The 57k is nothing to do with a re-entry permit. This is the standard price for the 3-month visa plus 12-month extension. You clearly have absolutely no idea what your friend actually paid for so your constant posts are of no value unless you find out.

As for the website the OP is enquiring about you would have to be out of your mind to transfer large sums of money to an unknown company in Thailand. There are too many scammers about. 

Edited by edwardandtubs
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, edwardandtubs said:

You don't know what your friend paid 49k for so why don't you send him an email and ask him rather than spreading this misleading information?

The 57k is nothing to do with a re-entry permit. This is the standard price for the 3-month visa plus 12-month extension. You clearly have absolutely no idea what your friend actually paid for so your constant posts are of no value unless you find out.

Add for the website the OP is enquiring about you would have to be out of your mind to transfer large sums of money to an unknown company in Thailand. There are too many scammers about. 

I contacted Key Visa, and they did NOT quote me 49k for 15 month visa.

I did get a quote for 57k like you mentioned, the only thing I can think his friend had was a existing non-immigrant visa like a non-b/ed, and transferred directly to a 1 year volunteer visa.

In the end I decided to go with TVC after reading both companies negative reviews.

Edited by patient37

1 hour ago, patient37 said:

I did get a quote for 57k like you mentioned, the only thing I can think his friend had was a existing non-immigrant visa like a non-b/ed, and transferred directly to a 1 year volunteer visa.

My long time mate had an METV. So discount from 57k to 49k (what he paid) was not due to entering Thailand on an non O or extension to one.

Was your 57k quote via phone or..?

In various threads I have read prices in the 45k+ up to 60k+. 

Think Thai Visa Centre is ~ 60k?

How much did you pay at TVC. How long did they suggest process would take.

Ta.

Edited by DrJack54

6 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

My long time mate had an METV. So discount from 57k to 49k (what he paid) was not due to entering Thailand on an non O or extension to one.

Was your 57k quote via phone or..?

In various threads I have read prices in the 45k+ up to 60k+. 

Think Thai Visa Centre is ~ 60k?

How much did you pay at TVC. How long did they suggest process would take.

Ta.

Key visa was over the phone.

I had a 30 day exempt entry, so that could be why (but who knows).

TVC/Thai Visa Centre was 60k for 15 month.

They told me originally it would take 4-5 weeks, but they did it in less than 3 weeks. They also said don't worry because if it takes longer I get a under consideration stamp which would prevent overstay during the process.

4 minutes ago, patient37 said:

They told me originally it would take 4-5 weeks, but they did it in less than 3 weeks. They also said don't worry because if it takes longer I get a under consideration stamp which would prevent overstay during the process.

Good work. Now you can relax for next 12+ month. Excellent.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

they should never be allowed to use the volunteer visa, have to be honour amongst thieves, respect the needy and the voiceless, once they abuse this, lots of real places will be destroyed and then the last one to abuse will be the visa for monkhood

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, humbug said:

they should never be allowed to use the volunteer visa, have to be honour amongst thieves, respect the needy and the voiceless, once they abuse this, lots of real places will be destroyed and then the last one to abuse will be the visa for monkhood

What visa do you suggest that they get ?