Crazy things that happen

colinneil

3 minutes ago, scammed said:

i wouldnt enter a property with barking dogs either

We always get phone calls prior to delivery so arrangements can be made and time to get ready if this delivery guy is to tight to do that it will only reflect poorly on the company and market forces will deal with it.It’s sad when you get the self entitled not suited to customer service guy who should be looking for another job.

2 hours ago, PatOngo said:

The poor snowflakes don't take too kindly to being accused of lying when they lie, Asian FACE is something I could never comes to terms with, the acceptance of BS to maintain a false sense of FACE! Hope it all works out ok Colin.

Plus for many folks across Asia severe loss of face requires severe revenge. 

Edited by scorecard

4 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Good question mate, why did he not phone, only he knows the answer.

I am in full view of the gate, as i am in my chair below the original house all day.

As soon as the dog barked, i went over to the table to get the remote, then chained the dog.

Looked at the gate, nobody out of the pickup, so i went down the drive to the gate 10 meters, on my way there pickup drove off.

ok, my verdict is the phone call that didnt take place is the culprit, before you proceed, you should check details on your account to make sure the phone nr is there.

also wonder if your thai language skill is up to snuff to confirm you understand the courier and can tell him you are on your way out to meet him

Edited by scammed
  • Like 1

Just now, colinneil said:

Phone number is there, he phoned at 7.45 this morning and my wife gave him clear directions how to get here.

East to get to my home, gawd even Hotandsticky managed it, so that shows how easy we are to find.

ok, normal procedure here is that the delivery guy phone when he reached my hotel, simple way is you say "lazada ?"

he confirm, and you say 'lah pep nung'

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Better use Kerry. Is Thai owner. They know thailand.

J and T is Philippines company 

i try try to help Colin.

typical response, you like complain.

want call police? 

J T has Philippine drivers????....?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

I never have problem with delivery to house. 

Deliver 100+s times.

i send a lot same. 100% success. 

Have tracking. Good system IMO.

They don't want to keep your worms onboard longer than necessary, perhaps...????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1