Norwegian lawmaker nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize

webfact

On 9/13/2020 at 11:24 AM, Chelseafan said:

I suspect it is due to his reported "poor health" that he's no longer confrontational.

Pre-Trump, there would be the occasional tantrum from the fat controller but hardly anything to worry about.

I give him credit for at least trying but he achieved pretty much jack and again hardly merits for a N.P.P.

Personally, I think the solution to NoKo is to simply ignore them. There are many countries that can easily spank them if they step out of line. The US has rewarded them for lashing out a few times. Bad precedent. This is a rare instance of where I agree with Obama (who basically ignored NoKo) and disagree with Trump.

Sadly, in the US political landscape, we sometimes award points for politicians "trying" to do something. We should stick to rewarding them for actual accomplishments instead.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2020 at 2:42 AM, Morch said:

There's no need to detail the reactions of all world leaders. Not even Zambia's.

Just a whataboutist deflection attempt. And not a good one, at that.

I would argue posting about Trump's COVID-19 response in a thread about him being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize over a peace agreement is whataoutism and a deflection attempt. And not a good one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

I would argue posting about Trump's COVID-19 response in a thread about him being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize over a peace agreement is whataoutism and a deflection attempt. And not a good one.

You could argue whatever you like, kinda doubt it makes Zambia relevant.