Brexit brinkmanship: EU orders UK to scrap plan for treaty breach, UK refuses

webfact

3 minutes ago, izod10 said:

Duh     80  minus 30   duh

Let me explain basic maths to you. 

So, for every vote Johnson loses, the opposition gains one, therefore if Johnson loses 10 supporters in reality his majority is cut by 20.

So if he loses 30 votes, his majority is cut by 60. 

And lets not forget, it is you who said the 30 are now opposition.

Duh indeed. 

LMAO

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Let me explain basic maths to you. 

So, for every vote Johnson loses, the opposition gains one, therefore if Johnson loses 10 supporters in reality his majority is cut by 20.

So if he loses 30 votes, his majority is cut by 60. 

And lets not forget, it is you who said the 30 are now opposition.

LMAO

No   he has support of 50 tory mps  those 50 are enough to carry the bill through parliament  duh

the 30 who may have ,now will not   towing the line       bills passes easily.. Who stated the 30 mps would vote against the bill?  Did I state that?  abstain,..  but would not/dare not go against Boris 

Edited by izod10
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, izod10 said:

No   he has support of 50 tory mps  those 50 are enough to carry the bill through parliament  duh

???? 

It’s a majority of 20, duh

Edit: no idea what your edit, made after I quoted, you is trying to say. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, izod10 said:

the 30 who may have ,now will not   towing the line       bills passes easily.. Who stated the 30 mps would vote against the bill?  Did I state that?  abstain,..  but would not/dare not go against Boris 

Decide to show you this to answer the question posed in your second edit. 

10 hours ago, izod10 said:

Christ  no   30 of them are against Boris  duh

Edited by Bluespunk
Grammar
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, izod10 said:

Does this mean voting against Boris?   Go on tell   erm?

You’re the one who said they are “against” johnson, not me. People who are “against” you tend to vote in a certain way...

However, this doesn’t make your maths faux pas earlier look any better. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You’re the one who said they are “against” johnson, not me. People who are “against” you tend to vote in a certain way...

However, this doesn’t make your maths faux pas earlier look any better. 

seeing as you have been wrong for years.........Did i say against? Inc abstaining

Edited by izod10

30 minutes ago, polpott said:

Have you read it. It concerns insolvency cases/ restructuring for companies. Absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with immigrants/immigration. I knew you were dreaming. 555

Introduction

39.Digital services tax: introduction

Digital services revenues, UK digital services revenues etc

40.Meaning of “digital services revenues”

41.Meaning of “UK digital services revenues”

42.UK digital services revenues: accommodation and land

43.Meaning of “digital services activity” etc

44.Meaning of “user” and “UK user”

45.Exclusion for online financial marketplaces

Charge to tax

46.Meaning of “the threshold conditions”

47.Charge to DST

48.Alternative basis of charge

49.Section 48: meaning of “relevant operating expenses”

50.Relief for certain cross-border transactions

51.When DST is due and payable

Duty to submit returns etc

52.Meaning of “the responsible member”

53.Continuity of obligations etc where change in the responsible member

54.Duty to notify HMRC when threshold conditions are met

55.Duty to notify HMRC of change in relevant information

56.Duty to file returns

Groups, parents and members

57.Meaning of “group”, “parent” etc

58.Section 57: meaning of “relevant entity”

59.Continuity of a group over time

60.Treatment of stapled entities

Accounting periods, accounts etc

61.Accounting periods and meaning of “a group’s accounts”

5 minutes ago, polpott said:

Yep. All about company law. Nothing to do with immigrants and their benefits.

Summary of the Finance Act 2020

A Bill to grant certain duties, to alter other duties, and to amend the law relating to the national debt and the public revenue, and to make further provision in connection with finance.

Has everything to do with money laundering,illegal transactions  inc  illegal asylum seekers

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, izod10 said:

Summary of the Finance Act 2020

A Bill to grant certain duties, to alter other duties, and to amend the law relating to the national debt and the public revenue, and to make further provision in connection with finance.

Has everything to do with money laundering,illegal transactions  inc  illegal asylum seekers

Is there some invisible writing in the bill? Has nothing to do with money laundering,illegal transactions  inc  illegal asylum seekers

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, polpott said:

Is there some invisible writing in the bill? Has nothing to do with money laundering,illegal transactions  inc  illegal asylum seekers

To grind it down to smallest denominator "public revenue, (nothing about company law) ,and to make further provision in connection with finance"     Visible/invisible  makes not a shred of difference,the UK asylum seekers like it or not will be under ever increasing scrutiny, UK generally is a very unwelcoming country

• Haha 1

Just now, polpott said:

Invisible to everyone but you. When you're in a hole, stop digging.

Not holed sunshine,It does not take a genius to realise that the episode of asylum seeking in the UK is coming to a very abrupt end,  do not believe?  sure you will at effective measures to deal with them. See the demonstration Dover?  all over UK where they are housed effective get shut.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, polpott said:

Sorry, I'm out of this conversation, you've just devolved to asinine rhetoric now. You just sound like Tommy Robinson.

Yes   Just reading of vigilante boats scouring the channel,two apparently, for these illegals,now that is escalating ,night vision plus all the tools of the trade,and  getting briefed by coastguard.  Looking for the Gofundme site,if you want to donate by any chance  ?Even I would not try my hand with those guys

1 minute ago, izod10 said:

Yes   Just reading of vigilante boats scouring the channel,two apparently, for these illegals,now that is escalating ,night vision plus all the tools of the trade,and  getting briefed by coastguard.  Looking for the Gofundme site,if you want to donate by any chance  ?Even I would not try my hand with those guys

Bye.

6 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

The UK is 0.07 better off.

If you read the links, You’ll see the deal hugely favours japan. 

You conspiracy theory claim about this story being hard to find on major new sites online is nonsense. I found both stories within seconds of entering sites. 

I also heard about it on bbc news programming so I don’t know what you are listening to. 

I listen to LBC a lot, and they use the Global News Network for their broadcasts. Global News Network bulletins cover multiple national radio stations. Not once did they mention the Japan deal. I also listen to Radio 1 and Radio 2. Neither mentioned the Japan deal in their news bulletins. Same for BBC1 and ITV news. As I say, they prefer to focus on Covid and negative Brexit stories. 

The Japan deal is hugely significant symbolically, and should have top billing. But I understand how remainers (or Europhiles like yourself) prefer to turn a blind eye to any positive Brexit developments. 

9 minutes ago, polpott said:

You may think its "hugely significant" but the reality is it won't even make a dent in the trade deals we are losing. A nothing burger, which is why the press are ignoring it.

It's all about the momentum. If the 3rd largest economy agrees a trade deal with the UK, it sends out a powerful signal. That's all I'm saying. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I’m telling you now, that the BBC has covered the story. In fact it’s still appearing on the banner at the bottom of the screen on the BBC world news.

The BBC has covered it, stop saying that it has not, because that is just not true. 

I have not said the BBC didn't cover it. It's on the BBC website for those who want to look for it, and yes BBC world news have it on their banner. 

What I am saying is the main news programs for viewers in the UK (News at 10 on BBC / ITV) don't cover it. And the same goes for the main radio stations.  Can you not see the difference? 

• Like 1