90-Day Mail-in Still Working

I received the return slip of my 90-day mailed-in report today.  I mailed it to the regular address on August 11th and just received the new report slip today.  The due date of the report was August 26th and this time my new report date is 90 days after August 26th, not 90 days after they received the report on August 12th.

Yes, the 90-day mail-in report process at CW has a different timetable for me than in previous reports, save my last two (May and August). Given my last one was pre-MTT move, I don't think this is related?

For those two recent reports, my package was mailed 16 days prior, and received ~ 15 days before my report date. My report was processed two weeks later ~ 16:56 on my report date. My return receipt was mailed seven days later (prepaid EMS), received next day. So total elapsed time was 22 ~ 24 days. Note that Imm replaced my pre-paid return EMS sticker with a new one making it impossible to track.

IMO, this is actually a good thing as we get the maximum duration. 

I’m grateful for the extra days.  The report apparently was processed on August 20th but the new report date is November 25th which seems to be 90 days after the previous report was due on August 26th.  I always put a three-baht stamp on the return envelope and have not failed to get it back so far.  This time they even returned my passport copies!  Mail-in has now been working for me for several years!