are there any other options for me ?

1 minute ago, natway09 said:

If your visa expired in February not sure your amnesty stay is valid ?

It is the permit to stay that matters not the visas expiration date.

Anybody that was legally in the country on March 26 qualified for the amnesty.

23 minutes ago, superatoz said:

i believe so , from april to june , its around 60 days 

It seems you did get a 60 day extension. Some offices are allowing people to apply for 2nd 60 day extension.

It can be waived under this in the immigration order for extensions.

"5. In the case where an alien applicant does not meet the full qualifications stipulated by the criteria herein or in other cases not specified in this Order but a competent officer equivalent to or higher than inspector is of the opinion that the alien has legitimate reason for staying in the Kingdom of Thailand, the application shall be forwarded to the Commander of the Royal Thai Police or an authorized competent officer for further consideration of the alien's application."

• Like 1

On 9/18/2020 at 4:35 PM, ubonjoe said:

It seems you did get a 60 day extension. Some offices are allowing people to apply for 2nd 60 day extension.

It can be waived under this in the immigration order for extensions.

"5. In the case where an alien applicant does not meet the full qualifications stipulated by the criteria herein or in other cases not specified in this Order but a competent officer equivalent to or higher than inspector is of the opinion that the alien has legitimate reason for staying in the Kingdom of Thailand, the application shall be forwarded to the Commander of the Royal Thai Police or an authorized competent officer for further consideration of the alien's application."

ubonjoe , do u think i should try again tomorrow  ?  just in case ?  cos i did go last week , and they said i could not extend ...

18 minutes ago, superatoz said:

ubonjoe , do u think i should try again tomorrow  ?  just in case ?  cos i did go last week , and they said i could not extend ...

Yes you should try again. And show then that from to the immigration order and ask them to check with a higher authority about doing another one. Show them the first two pages in Thai in this file. Number five is the one just before the signature on the cover page for the order. Pages 1 to 2 of Order 327 2557 in Thai.pdf

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes you should try again. And show then that from to the immigration order and ask them to check with a higher authority about doing another one. Show them the first two pages in Thai in this file. Number five is the one just before the signature on the cover page for the order. Pages 1 to 2 of Order 327 2557 in Thai.pdf

thank u....