U.S. President Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

webfact

4 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Seems so, at least antigen test. @PressSec on Twitter. Not allowed to link.

I've no idea why you think you can't link an official message from the White House.

But anyway, as said in my post, I think that by now taking anything coming from the White House at face value is a choice - and that's without even factoring the upcoming elections. Put it another way - do you think that if Trump's condition did not correspond to the President's descriptions, his underlings will come out and contradict him?

On 10/13/2020 at 7:08 AM, Jingthing said:

You have no idea about the long term damage to his organs particularly his lungs. I've already posted numerous times that he will most likely survive the acute phase. Cheers.

Re-read what you claimend previously - "not 99% of his age and with obesity"

And do you have an idea about "the long term damage to his organs particularly his lungs." ?

On 10/13/2020 at 9:32 AM, Morch said:

As to 'no problem' - you've no idea whether he's got any lingering issues. His words, or his staff's words on this is less than solid, even if elections weren't around the corner.

And you - do you have an idea about that? You're saying that as you were 100% sure that they've been some problems.

I don't. You don't either. Then, what is it you're arguing about?

5 minutes ago, dastakantattaka said:

And you - do you have an idea about that? You're saying that as you were 100% sure that they've been some problems.

I don't. You don't either. Then, what is it you're arguing about?

I know there were issues during his hospitalization, I know his health wasn't quite what he said it was just after his 'release' from hospital. For the former, there were reports of at least two incidents during that time. For the latter, both his appearance and difficulties during interviews spoke for themselves. Given that - I am not about to accept any information solely based on the White House reports or Trump's words as anything but doubtful.

5 minutes ago, dastakantattaka said:

No idea. I don't know who that is.

You better search for "105 year old recovered" or "100 year recovered" in the internet.

You don't know who Melania Trump is?

Here's a clue - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melania_Trump

Was admitted to same hospital, less public information on prognosis, treatment and aftermath.

You better do better than send other to look up irrelevant bits on the net.

Barron Trump Tested Positive for Coronavirus, Melania Trump Says

The first lady said Barron, 14, exhibited no symptoms. After not appearing in public since the announcement of her own coronavirus diagnosis Oct. 2, she also detailed her experience in a statement.

WASHINGTON — Barron Trump, the president’s youngest son, tested positive for the coronavirus after his parents did earlier this month, Melania Trump, the first lady, revealed on Wednesday, adding that he has since tested negative.

President Trump announced early on Oct. 2 that he and his wife had tested positive, and the White House had said Barron, 14, had tested negative. But Mrs. Trump said in a statement on Wednesday that “my fear came true when he was tested again and it came up positive.”

“Luckily, he is a strong teenager and exhibited no symptoms,” she said. Mr. Trump, speaking briefly to reporters as he left the White House for a rally in Des Moines, said Barron was doing “fine.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/14/us/politics/barron-trump-coronavirus.html

1 hour ago, dastakantattaka said:

And do you have an idea about "the long term damage to his organs particularly his lungs." ?

Dude.

How would I know?

I'm not his doctor.

I do know his doctor is not revealing all the details under direct orders of Commander Super Spreader.

I also know its not uncommon for serious cases as he had to suffer long term lung damage and damage to other organs as well.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Dude.

How would I know?

I'm not his doctor.

I do know his doctor is not revealing all the details under direct orders of Commander Super Spreader.

I also know its not uncommon for serious cases as he had to suffer long term lung damage and damage to other organs as well.

In an optimistic briefing on President Trump’s condition Sunday morning, White House physician Dr. Sean Conley admitted to reporters he had tried to conceal the fact that the president had received oxygen at the White House on Friday.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sean-conley-trump-coronavirus-briefing-171257094.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEkjmgl7zPtvOQZk7V9UHwUlcG18qt9ZEOg5VAdHRkONj1kc2amoysmIHQYNyVDCUBBbjfckJIZJiAGrp3Twfb_3msbLJWjYki_7uqlUQVvb8S0YGce8yUXHtqpBXkzm3UovgLPiisBMxmvMpqM216h6DgaLNwwL7-5l14LQfPbs

• Thanks 1