Please deport farangs being stupid about covid

Promula

12 minutes ago, Promula said:

None of your business, but it suggests you're trying to elicit personal info with the intention of diverting the subject onto my life. Not interested thanks.

your gusto will fade fast. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Promula said:

Don't let your imagination run away with you.

I'm 51 years young, 6'3", 210lbs, in very good shape, and have a heart defect which finally caught up with me. This millenial was 5'7" and a skinnyfat 140lbs at most ????

Yeah, yeah, I am older and wise enough to be more interested in the GF... but to each his own... include photos next time... and some of those wiry guys can be pretty strong... while you 2 are rolling around on the floor together, breathing foul air into each other's face and sorting things out, I will be the old guy, ascending the stairway to heaven... albeit slowly with a limp.. but I have time. 

ps - and the lady will be delighted when my imagination runs away with us too... there used to be a genetic alpha gorilla thing w/big guys - now little clever guys w/humor and smarts win the day... 

Edited by kenk24
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, SidJames said:

There's no covid in this country outside of incoming flights who are in quarantine.

Safest country in the whole world apparently.

https://soperth.com.au/western-australia-has-recorded-5-months-with-no-covid-19-community-transmission-43013?ignorenitro=e214fca8793b7a663818949389088f87

for your information

• Like 1

Somehow you are right. But if laws are not enforced (some) people will not care. People might not even know the still valid regulations anymore. There hasn't been a lot of information for a while. At least I didn't get any. Can I find somewhere the still valid and enforced regulations in respect of Corona for Pattaya? 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Promula said:

And this is where it all starts getting creepy, with the cross-thread gossip followed by the sneering. 

Over and out of this thread.

You have to set guidelines out in your OP! By the way, I'm in total agreement with your disgust !  Even before the chinese virus came , I always would cringe when I heard or seen a uncovered sneeze or cough, in my proximity 

• Haha 1