Please deport farangs being stupid about covid

Promula

On 10/5/2020 at 10:10 AM, Promula said:

Yep, you're not being funny, but 1200 views and 67 replies means you're being unintelligent. 

Seriously though the only unitelligent 1 here is you :- 

If you were that bothered about the situation to post it on here why didnt you suddenly grow some balls and do something about it rather than come on here and cry like a baby. Maybe thats becasue all you are capable of is actually crying and whinging.

Saying i would have done this lol......  Then you say he was only a small guy and comment on how big you are.....

My my big scary guy or is it just fat old foreigner who wouldnt be able to do anything regardless of opponent.......LOL really does make me laugh 

Maybe your the one to be deported ......better still lets be donw with it a just put you out of your misery like we do animals a swift bolt to the head should do the trick.

Edited by stretch5163
missed text
  • Like 1

On 10/3/2020 at 8:42 PM, dia1 said:

Don't you think you're overreacting? Mask usage in Thailand is heavily down now that there's been no local transmission for months. And occasionally the body has an uncontrollable cough. I don't think anyone is happy when a stranger coughs near them these days, but suggesting that you should assault them or be deported from the country is quite extreme.

Perhaps mall workers should be more diligent about reminding people to wear a mask when indoors shopping. Its too early to let our guard down... But let's also be reasonable.

I find that most of the Thais not wearing masks are people working in the malls.

3 hours ago, allencraig said:

The way something like a pandemic is contained is only through complete precaution at all times without assessing whether or not it's REALLY necessary. That is why Thailand has had so few cases, and that is why Western countries have done so poorly.

If that's so please explain why New Zealand ( western country ) had so few deaths, and is basically back to normal despite not having compulsory mask wearing except for a while and only on public transport. Even during the full lockdown many did not wear masks. Where I live hardly anyone wore a mask and I don't see anyone wearing one now. No spread of corona at all outside isolation facilities except a small outbreak in Auckland a while ago, but Auckland is at lowest alert level from Thursday along with rest of NZ.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, moose7117 said:

could have been me !

except he left out he was a " handsome man "

How can anyone be handsome covered in tattoos? 

Same applies to a chick with a great figure, she is certainly not pretty if she is covered in tattoos.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/3/2020 at 4:08 PM, Promula said:

I usually get a couple of bad colds per year but this is the first year I haven't, presumably thanks to everyone being more hygienic than usual.

this is exactly the reason, why all this distancing and self isolation , hygiene etc. is very dangerous. If you do not get a "cold" (virus) for a longer time, your immune system gets weak and you are much more vulnerable in the future, if you get infected.

So this guy may  give you the boost, you need to reinforce you immune system.

This is the reason, why it is only good, to isolate the real vulnerable persons, who `s immune system is so weak, that they can not stand a virus infect. Other persons need to get in contact with viruses to get their immune system "up to date",

and so be able to be a saving belt, for the weaker persons.

This is not a joke and you can inform yourself if you are real interested (internet! Gooogle!)

On 10/3/2020 at 3:08 PM, Promula said:

I don't think I'm overreacting. This was my first trip outside since having a heart attack in August and was ruined.

I usually get a couple of bad colds per year but this is the first year I haven't, presumably thanks to everyone being more hygienic than usual. But then it just takes one selfish type to spoil that, and having seen those slow motion videos of coughs and sneezes where everything within a couple of metres receives thousands of tiny saliva droplets, I'm quite sure myself and my partner were covered. He didn't even put a hand or sleeve up. I think such behaviour should be classed as "reckless indifference" towards the health & safety of others, should be a crime like drunk driving, and deserves deportation. 

Why just deport him ?

I would shoot him for being a slob and you also for being pathetic.????

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If that's so please explain why New Zealand ( western country ) had so few deaths, and is basically back to normal despite not having compulsory mask wearing except for a while and only on public transport. Even during the full lockdown many did not wear masks. Where I live hardly anyone wore a mask and I don't see anyone wearing one now. No spread of corona at all outside isolation facilities except a small outbreak in Auckland a while ago, but Auckland is at lowest alert level from Thursday along with rest of NZ.

I don't think New Zealand is a great example to be honest.

In heavily populated urban areas I'm prepared to accept that face coverings might help to prevent the spread of infection.

To be frank, even if they don't help a great deal , what's the harm ?

Please don't quote me the freedom nonsense , in a crisis everybody has to muck in.

Edited by joecoolfrog
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/3/2020 at 9:48 PM, Promula said:

Don't let your imagination run away with you.

I'm 51 years young, 6'3", 210lbs, in very good shape, and have a heart defect which finally caught up with me. This millenial was 5'7" and a skinnyfat 140lbs at most ????

It seems, you are a 51 Years old Grumpy!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

as i understand it, masks were only introduced about a month ago and only apply to public transportation. 

On 10/3/2020 at 3:48 PM, Promula said:

I'm 51 years young, 6'3", 210lbs, in very good shape, and have a heart defect which finally caught up with me. This millenial was 5'7" and a skinnyfat 140lbs at most ????

... and would likely go down like a sack of spuds if little guy had anything in him. I get the bitching about numpties in Thailand, but take it easy, stuff like that ain't worth getting bent out of shape for.

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

New Zealand had one of the strictest lockdowns in the world at the time and it worked.   Masks were less prevalent back then but with such a strict lockdown people were pretty much totally social distanced so they were less necessary. But they can only help when you are together eg public transport.

Mask rules haven't been eased because they don't work but because social distancing and mask use had done the job and cases have dropped to nil.  Cases were never high in New Zealand too. People now have pretty much total freedom. You are lucky.

Social distancing is a total success story for New Zealand.

I try to avoid people, places and things that interfer with my peace and serenity. That includes trying to control that of which I have no power over.

Deportation is something best left to others as I am only a long term guest in Thailand. If every violator of some nebulous rule of behavior were to be sent packing, perhaps I would be gone as well. Live and Let Live. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ujayujay said:
On 10/3/2020 at 9:48 PM, Promula said:

It seems, you are a 51 Years old Grumpy!

It also seems like another complaining superior American. (aka lbs. not stone or kilo). 

• Like 2

On 10/3/2020 at 8:59 PM, Dumbastheycome said:

It seems that so many still have not lived long enough to realize that the world exists on stupid!

If there was no stupid then we would not need  regulations  anywhere ! 

Social behaviour would  be passive, crime would not exist, harmony  would  prevail, justice  would have  no definition, we  would all be ......ameoba?

Just try to imagine it!

I think the post  above  actually  got  it right !

Are you related to J. Lennon??? 55555555 LOL

On 10/7/2020 at 4:48 AM, joecoolfrog said:

I don't think New Zealand is a great example to be honest.

In heavily populated urban areas I'm prepared to accept that face coverings might help to prevent the spread of infection.

To be frank, even if they don't help a great deal , what's the harm ?

Please don't quote me the freedom nonsense , in a crisis everybody has to muck in.

The only crisis here is IMO the one the government created with lockdown for everyone.

• Like 2

On 10/6/2020 at 6:29 PM, faraday said:

Perhaps with your physique, you could become some sort of enforcer for Thai people?

He'd make a very good Coronavirus Marshall, back wherever he came from. Snitching on people is next best to kicking them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1