Please deport farangs being stupid about covid

Promula

24 minutes ago, stretch5163 said:

Not being funny but why even bother posting your orignal post no 1 really gives a flying tuck....or do you just like to whine and get yourself heard ? Serious waste of time and space.

Yep, you're not being funny, but 1200 views and 67 replies means you're being unintelligent. 

• Sad 4

On 10/3/2020 at 8:39 PM, Susco said:

Let me guess you weren't quick enough because your legs didn't move when he was near you, but now while sitting behind a keyboard ..............................

All foreigners behaving, or rather misbehaving, like the person referred to should be deported and Thais should be criminally charged for endangering the health of the population.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:40 AM, BobBKK said:

So you don't... and you're probably an American who hates Russians! 'probably Russian'  Jeeze you are 'probably racist'  BTW if you had YOUR mask on what's the issue?

A mask is predominantly to stop the wearer giving Covid to others, not to stop you catching it from them. Ask Donald or Boris !   

Complain to the Mall. I went to a BigC and nobody was at the entrance taking temperatures and there were huge queues at the check out counters because only 3 of 20 counters were open. I complained to the manager and he told me it was none of my business. I sent an email to the head office of BigC and told them if I had reported the fact that this Mall was not taking temperatures and making sure everyone was wearing masks they could be forced to shut for 3 days and fined 500,000 baht. A senior person from BigC rang me back very quickly and thanked me for not reporting the store and got the manager of the store to ring me to apologise. In a Mall it is compulsory to wear a mask.

• Haha 1

On 10/3/2020 at 8:42 PM, dia1 said:

Don't you think you're overreacting? Mask usage in Thailand is heavily down now that there's been no local transmission for months. And occasionally the body has an uncontrollable cough. I don't think anyone is happy when a stranger coughs near them these days, but suggesting that you should assault them or be deported from the country is quite extreme.

Perhaps mall workers should be more diligent about reminding people to wear a mask when indoors shopping. Its too early to let our guard down... But let's also be reasonable.

The thing is, this is not the time to individually assess when it's REALLY necessary to take precautions. The way something like a pandemic is contained is only through complete precaution at all times without assessing whether or not it's REALLY necessary. That is why Thailand has had so few cases, and that is why Western countries have done so poorly. Especially the US, as their entitled, individual mindset drives their culture.

It's simply not fair for any one individual to take it upon themselves to make an assessment of safety for all those around them. (Especially when it's only waged against how cool or not they may look.) In fact it's f*cking bul<deleted> to think that your decision is what's best for everyone when someone could DIE because you calculated incorrectly.

So IMHO if you have the balls, go ahead and say something. Social pressure is what's behind herd immunity.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

1200 views of people discovering that you chickened out of dealing with a tattooed skinhead, and that you turned up here instead to rant and posture like a tough guy. :clap2:

And how many views are you expecting of your sneery waste of time post?

• Sad 3

On 10/3/2020 at 3:48 PM, Promula said:

Don't let your imagination run away with you.

I'm 51 years young, 6'3", 210lbs, in very good shape, and have a heart defect which finally caught up with me. This millenial was 5'7" and a skinnyfat 140lbs at most ????

Wow I thought you were about 81 years old. I was going to comment that being old and frail is no excuse for some of your rather silly comments, now I dont know what to think.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

1200 views of people discovering that you chickened out of dealing with a tattooed skinhead, and that you turned up here instead to rant and posture like a tough guy. :clap2:

TBH he is not the only one here at TVF.

There are 100's of Super tough keyboard warriors around. You kinda get used to it, with time.

• Like 2

On 10/3/2020 at 2:25 PM, Promula said:

Disgusting selfish behaviour by him. Someone please deport him.

A 'slight' over-reaction - I suggest.

Whilst I agree with the setiment of your post, the Thai government says there is no covid 19 in Thailand - in which case, what's the need for anyone to wear a mask?

• Like 2

Ha! The comment about being quick enough brought a memory back! My plan was to travel by myself in a VW Camper and drive the Pan-American Highway from the US to Panama. As it played out I never made it out of Mexico. But in preparation for the year of travel, 1979-1980, I took a year of intensive Karate. My thought was to be able to throw a creditable punch and then make a quick getaway!!!

On 10/3/2020 at 9:55 PM, mr mr said:

How Much Ya Bench!? – From the Field to the Finish Line

Before I left the USA on one of my monthlong trips to Thailand in 1979, I suffered from back pain. I went to physical therapy and said they had 10 days to get me fit enough to lift a 100 pound Thai girl ... does that count as "bench pressing"? Ha!