BKK: Where to go to do 90 day report PLUS Extending Non Immigrant OA Long Stay Visa

Hi there, 

since dec 2019 I am here on a Non-Immigrant OA-Long Stay Visa / "retirement" visa, issued in Berlin. 

I went to Laos in Feb 2020 and I WOULD have gotten another full year (till feb 2021) with my re-entry at the airport. They accidentally gave me the stamp but then looked closer at the health insurance paperwork, wich said: insurance till end November - so they corrected that. Beginning of February I was sure I would go home to Germany anyways and would get my new "full year" with re-entering in time, so of course I was not prepared regarding the health insurance beginning of the year. 

Due to Covid I stayed - and in the meantime I extended my health insurance for Thailand and have the paperwork with me now, as I am visiting Bangkok at the moment. 

I also have to do my 90 days report now and I thought it would be easy to combine the 90 days report with asking for Visa Extension till February as I had been out of the country feb 2020 - I just want to deliver the missing health insurance information, so it should not be too much of a problem, right?  

Question is: Can I do this somewhere (where) at the airport when I fly back into Samui? 

Or shall I go to an immigration in BKK (to wich one? Wich would cover both topics?) 

Thank you, kaaa! 

You extend and do 90 day reports where you live in Thailand.  So it seems you should do in Samui at immigration office serving that location.  It is not an airport function.  You do have the financials in Thailand for the required time?

Update: Today I learned a lot.

* For Visa Extensions Immigration Government Complex is the right place to go. 

But I was not able to do it because I was too early (only possible 45 days in advance) 

* I can do this on Samui 

* For 90 days report you have to go to a completely different place - find it in google if you search for Thai Immigration Temporary Visa Extension. it is a 100 Baht Taxi ride away from Government Complex

* The person who told me to go to Samui was right: If you live in Province Surat Thani, you have to go to an immigration in your province (for me: Samui) 

But I can also do it online / via IMM app (will find out how this works or got to Samui Immigration)