Ex-convict goes on stabbing spree at Bangkok mall when told to wear mask

webfact

Ex-convict goes on stabbing spree at Bangkok mall when told to wear mask

By The Nation

800_ad12ffe94a7c47d.jpeg?v=1601788859

A man went berserk and stabbed three people at a shopping mall in the Ngam Wong Wan neighbourhood in Bangkok on Saturday night after being told to wear a face mask before entering the building.

At 8.30pm, police were notified that three people, including security guards and a delivery man, were injured after an assault at The Mall Ngam Wong Wan branch.

The injured were sent to Nonthavej Hospital.

The assailant, 33, reportedly came to the mall without wearing a face mask and a security guard asked him to leave. He then had an argument with the guard before going berserk and stabbing people nearby.

He was identified as a former convict who had served jail terms three times in Chiang Mai prison for robbery. The police also found an HIV patient card on him.

He was taken to Muang Nonthaburi Police Station for interrogation and initially charged with attempt to murder.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30395586

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-10-05

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy John said:

I haven't seen or used the word beserk for so long I had forgotten it existed!  As I said on farcebook "With some criminals they should be locked up and the key thrown away. "  What I forgot to add was some should be executed to save the taxpayers some money.

Better idea.... Just spread the virus around their cells.... and let nature take it's course.... LOL ......

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Once again a man child has a hissy fit and throws a tantrum when told that he can not do what he wants, and to wear a mask.  Sometimes, one has to believe that if parents would be held responsible as to the wrongs there offspring commit, even at a later age, because the parents did not kick there rear ends and teach them the difference between right and wrong and respect, but instead believed in this FACE issue to much, if that would change anything.  OK, with that being written now I will put the inside voice away and go slap myself because after reading what I wrote I know it would never occur and is laughable.

Yes it is sarcasm

Well, I suppose that's good, because all the research tells us that corporal punishment is not the best way to raise your child and more likely contributes to those sorts of negative outcomes in adults. But don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant, and a nostalgia trip back to the good ol' days.

• Like 1