TM30 question

How can i know if i have ever done TM30 or not without going to IO?

Well, many will say you should know it because you are the one doing it. Actually this is what happened: When i was working in Chonburi I strongly believe my house owner did it. But this was like 6 yrs ago. And now im living in Nonthaburi. And i didnt do TM30 for years now. I do remember my old house owner mentioned about TM30 but cannot remember she did or not. most likely she did because i remember she had a paper from IO. i think that TM30 was with that papers. But again, not sure. So how can i check if i have TM30 or not without going to IO from 6 years ago.. Or does it still in the system?

If i dont have any TM30 in the system, what will happen when i go to do a new one? So far i was living in a rented house. I think only chonburi house owner did TM30 6 years ago. Then thats it no refresh TM30 for 6 years. Also all these times i had non-o multi and doing 90 days visa run.

PS: can someone put the link for the house owner can do your TM30 online registeration? I know thai people can do your TM30 online but dont know the link. i will ask my wife to do our house and register my TM30

thanks

Edited by problemfarang

A TM30 lodged for another property/province and a prior entry into Thailand would no longer be valid. As soon as you moved or re-entered the country, another TM30 would be required.

Depending on the office you use, a TM30 may/may not be required for an extension of stay. If it is required, you may have to arrange for a TM30 to be done prior to applying for an extension, in the worst instance pay a fine.

Just now, Peterw42 said:

A TM30 lodged for another property/province and a prior entry into Thailand would no longer be valid. As soon as you moved or re-entered the country, another TM30 would be required.

Depending on the office you use, a TM30 may/may not be required for an extension of stay. If it is required, you may have to arrange for a TM30 to be done prior to applying for an extension, in the worst instance pay a fine.

thnx

5 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

That is no longer correct. Immigration issued a new regation for TM30 reporting that went into effect on June 30th.

In most cases a new TM30 report is only needed it you change your registered address that immigration has a record of.

41 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is no longer correct. Immigration issued a new regation for TM30 reporting that went into effect on June 30th.

In most cases a new TM30 report is only needed it you change your registered address that immigration has a record of.

OP says he moved from Chonburi to Nonthaburi