Parents furious after new CCTV footage shows ‘Khru Jum’ stripping female student

webfact

Parents furious after new CCTV footage shows ‘Khru Jum’ stripping female student

By The Nation

800_8c00a5475d17223.jpg?v=1602049123

File Photo: Ornuma Plodprong

New CCTV footage showing the infamous “Khru Jum” stripping a girl naked in front of a foreign male teacher has further angered parents.

The girl’s mother showed up at Chaiyapruek Police Station on Wednesday to file a complaint against Sarasas Witaed Ratchapruek School teacher Ornuma “Khru Jum” Plodprong for sexually assaulting her daughter by removing the child’s pants in full view of a Filipino teacher.

The mother said removing a child’s clothes in front of her classmates was unacceptable, and worse when an adult male is present because he may get aroused by the naked child.

The mother refused to accept the teacher’s apology, saying, “Apologies and school fees refunds doesn’t mean parents won’t take action against the school.”

The teacher, meanwhile, is suing parents for hitting her after seeing footage of her abusing their children.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30395764

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-10-07

I've just watched the family friendly tv show ''wowwowwow'' and saw a boy being molested, groped, kissed, licked and fed grapes by a man in drag while everyone laughed and clapped.  The scene went on for a few minutes.

She should be on TV.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4

How many years have we been hearing about Teachers or staff harassing students, cutting hair, hitting them and much more.  It seems that it is a never ending battle.  At the end of the day the Teacher is ultimately responsible to the school director.  If the teacher commits an offence against a child, and is not removed and disciplined with amends being made to the student and parents, then the director needs to be held responsible as well.  Terminations, and not being moved to a different school, or inactive post, should occur in order to make school a safe place for learning and not retribution by Teachers, Staff or even bullies.

• Like 2

Looks like abuse is a normal in the shools, to many cases is comming up in the light now.

This is not only the teachers, it looks like the hole school system, i am afraid, the school leaders seems to have an accept of the abusing and the political education level they maybe also know about all the abusing ?

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

There are places called bathrooms in schools are there not?.   That is where a child should be changed and not in a classroom. 

Actually there are diaper changing rooms for that, not toilets.

ICONSIAM : Lifestyle : Little BIG Things for Our Kids

Above pic is from ICON Siam.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, webfact said:

The mother said removing a child’s clothes in front of her classmates was unacceptable, and worse when an adult male is present because he may get aroused by the naked child

Yea, that's just offensive to men. 

This teacher is a bad person, but why did she feel she could get away with this kind of behaviour? I'm guessing she thought the school didn't care or even encouraged it. The management should be arrested as well for gross negligence. 

• Like 2

That's sexual assault.  The teacher needs to be thrown in a hole.  But, my guess?  Most of this gets swept under the rug after the news cycle drops watching this.
Too bad we don't read headlines like, "Father of girl stripped by teacher faces 500 THB fine for beating her teacher to a pulp.  News and video at 6!"

That would be more justice that I expect the victim will receive. 

As I mentioned before, there are quite a good amount of Thai teachers that have poor professionalism.

But what makes it quite prevalent in schools here is that there is this group culture or collectivism. And if staff bully kids often or waste the entire time having kids just watch YouTube videos via the classroom TV normally, it will be that way without much objection anyone.

I remind myself, of how glad I am I didn't go to school here...

• Like 1

I can't see the video well enough, and I feel wrong even trying to.

Why should we assume a male Filipino teacher might be aroused by a naked girl? In many situations and institutions (such as the Catholic church) pedo men get turned on by naked boys. And there are also female pedos, although very few.

I would say that this particular headline is over sensational, but overall this teacher and the school need a BIG punishment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The mother said removing a child’s clothes in front of her classmates was unacceptable

All the ''classmates' are BEHIND the offending 'teacher', who looks to me like she was merely changing the kids nappy.  Not exactly sexually abuse is it?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 2long said:

I can't see the video well enough, and I feel wrong even trying to.

Why should we assume a male Filipino teacher might be aroused by a naked girl? In many situations and institutions (such as the Catholic church) pedo men get turned on by naked boys. And there are also female pedos, although very few.

I would say that this particular headline is over sensational, but overall this teacher and the school need a BIG punishment.

Thais never sensationalize the news here.  Just look at the morning news, nothing but showing murders, car crashes, fights, yep nothing to see here nothing sensationalized.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Child abuse at the highest level if i ever rad about one, such acts should not go unpunished and dealt with in a manner that will teach the teachers that children are not dolls and just objects and just because he/she are teachers boundaries should be strictly observed and maintained...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Thais never sensationalize the news here.  Just look at the morning news, nothing but showing murders, car crashes, fights, yep nothing to see here nothing sensationalized.

A bit sensationalised by calling a 2-3 year old baby a student. (Definition is one studying a certain subject in order to further their knowledge on it)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomazbodner said:

In video it looks like they are changing their clothes or dressing them up. The guy on the left is dressing up another child. They seem to be of the age that wear diapers and possibly had to have them changed. These aren't teachers but basically caretakers for kids in nursery. I can't see what the fuss is about other than sensational headline. I guess it would have been better if they had separate diaper changing rooms, but the rest of claims are total nonsense.

Your post is the nonsense.

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

How the hell is that teacher still alive?

Had that been my child, teacher would be either dead or in intensive care, and i would be in jail.

I wouldn't be in jail, just organise it after hours at a suitable time ???? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Thai teachers automatically protect their own.

As does the state! teachers are integral to the "state" as they are responsible for indoctrinating the children to believe nonsense, if you think that is far fetched, look at what Thai kids learn!

It's true of many other countries as well!