Trump says he doesn't think he's contagious, ready to campaign

webfact

4 minutes ago, polpott said:

Latest news I heard was that it will take place on Monday. Pure madness.

Its now becoming clearrer that he didn't have a test on the day of the 1st debate. What's the chances that he will turn up on Monday shedding the virus all over his supporters who, no doubt, won't be wearing masks. I suppose its one way of tipping the vote in Biden's favour.

As much as he needs his ‘ego stroking rally fix’, I doubt he’ll turn up.

21 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

That fly is an American hero. I am not typically fond of flies. However, I have alot of love for that wonderful fly! 

And what do flies typically like to sit on? 

I assume you are referring to rotten meat? 

14 hours ago, PattayaJames said:

Serious indeed, an attempted coup.

Indictments over this are MUCH more likely than removing Trump using the 25th.

I would say inevitable after Trump wins.

Once again, what 'indictments'?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

The wheels of justice turn slowly, isn't that what the left kept saying over the Russia Russia Russia 3 year hoax?

However, this will likely be found as not a nothing burger.

More likely the wheels are turning slowly because there is nothing there, but Durham and Barr know that Trump will go ballistic if a report is released stating so before the election.

Of course Trump is outraged anyway because in his mind investigations should invent the evidence to prosecute anyone he wants prosecuted.  He was clearly counting on doing so before the election.  It won't happen.

"A report from the Justice Department's inspector general in December knocked down multiple lines of attack against the Russia investigation, finding that it was properly opened and that law enforcement leaders were not motivated by political bias. But Barr has said he and Durham disagreed with the inspector general over whether the FBI had enough information to open a full investigation and, in particular, to use surveillance on a former Trump campaign aide."

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-barr-odds-over-slow-214941705.html

Even if Barr's view on the legitimacy of the opening the Russia investigation holds up (I doubt it), it is unlikely to lead to any high-level prosecutions, and possibly no prosecutions at all.

3 hours ago, PattayaJames said:

The wheels of justice turn slowly, isn't that what the left kept saying over the Russia Russia Russia 3 year hoax?

However, this will likely be found as not a nothing burger.

So basically, you're going on (for several posts now) not about actual, real indictments, but ones which you hope might become so in the future. That you see both these imaginary indictments and their imaginary consequences as real is just another instance of Trump supporters' 'alternative facts'.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Morch said:

Trump invites thousands to hear him speak from White House balcony on Saturday

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/09/politics/trump-covid-friday/index.html

Thank you for the link. I am now trying to find out at what time this event will start and what news site, if any, will stream it live

3 hours ago, PattayaJames said:

Yes, I am voicing my opinion. Hope that is OK with you.

You are correct that there have been no indictments yet, I stated I believe there should and will be indictments.

As to ''going on about it'' I have raised the subject 1 time. You all peddled the Russia hoax 'alternative facts' non stop for 3 years. LOL

Got it.

The indictments are in your mouth and I won't come in the mail.

Why wouldn't anyone believe that?

• Like 1

Just now, PattayaJames said:

Please just stick to what I actually say, rather than trying to add meaning that is not there. This is one of the dishonest medias favorite tactics too. 

There are no indictments as YET, I said they are likely.

The Russian hoax that I am referring to is the  Trump collusion hoax, I am not saying that there was NO attempted interference. I hope I am spelling this out clearly enough for you now.

It's likely that you hope indictments are likely. at most. That they are, in fact, likely is something which you, again, assume. As for your collusion nonsense - not that the Mueller investigation did not, to the best of my knowledge, deal with any 'collusion' anyway. The 'no collusion' bit was (and is) just a deflection phrase.

If you don't want your posts to be misinterpreted, maybe take better care when posting them. I know, not in line with Trump's example, but still. Then again, you could simply acknowledge what you actually posted in your original post -

...<snip>

Coming back to haunt them now, with indictments coming for the Obama administration.

...<snip>

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1186623-trump-says-he-doesnt-think-hes-contagious-ready-to-campaign/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-15898894

Not stated as an opinion, no qualifications. Spin away.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Morch said:

If you don't want your posts to be misinterpreted, maybe take better care when posting them.

Then again, you could simply acknowledge what you actually posted in your original post -

...<snip>

Coming back to haunt them now, with indictments coming for the Obama administration.

...<snip>

Not stated as an opinion, no qualifications. Spin away.

coming
adjective
1. due to happen or just beginning.
2. likely to be important or successful in the future.

Is exactly what I meant. Thanks

Edited by PattayaJames
  • Haha 1

A missed great Trump anthology moment..

"Donald Trump reportedly planned to emerge from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last week by tearing open his shirt to reveal a Superman logo, a celebratory stunt he ultimately abandoned after being advised against it by aides with one eye on the mounting US death toll from the pandemic."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-twitter-biden-polls-covid-2020-election-rally-today-b984312.html 

LOL, link below

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-superman-walter-reed-discharge-plot_n_5f8248c4c5b6e5c31fff5770

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 7:27 PM, Morch said:

What indictments would these be?

We've been hearing from Trump supporters about imminent indictments from the Horowitz investigation, the Durham investigation, and one other that was launched between Horowits and Durham. The name of that investigator escapes me. And so far all that these investigations have produced is a guilty plea from a line lawyer about altering a small piece of text. It doesn't look like the Trump administration has time to launch another but I wouldn't put past it an attempt to do just that.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2020 at 7:11 PM, Opl said:

A missed great Trump anthology moment..

"Donald Trump reportedly planned to emerge from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last week by tearing open his shirt to reveal a Superman logo, a celebratory stunt he ultimately abandoned after being advised against it by aides with one eye on the mounting US death toll from the pandemic."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-twitter-biden-polls-covid-2020-election-rally-today-b984312.html 

LOL, link below

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-superman-walter-reed-discharge-plot_n_5f8248c4c5b6e5c31fff5770

In this case, the "S" on the uniform would stand for Superspreader.

• Like 1