Thai tourism: Thais have to accept the opening of their country to "quarantined" tour groups

webfact

7 hours ago, Gerhard Bruce said:

Im in macau trying to get a COE and a repatriation flight so that I can help my old dad from bad health. But these people in the royal Thai general consulate in Hong Kong don’t even care to respond to emails neither do they cooperate on the fone. 

They keep pushing the STV scheme even your purpose is not to go on a holiday! 

I'm sorry but if your father is old as you say and suffering from bad health, there is far more to the story than saying the Thai consulates are not helping you to your satisfaction.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

How will they Quarantine these Chinese Tourists, when they leave great Gobs of Phlegm, excrement and Urine wherever they go.

Another of the daily Brain Guffs that TAT issue.

Excellent point!

7 hours ago, brain150 said:

I am still waiting to find any evidence that this "virus" actually exists ...

The PCR test does NOT indicate an infection !!! [proven science !]

Science shows that masks or social distancing have no impact on the spread of any disease.

[how could it if there is no virus ?]

Medical professionals and scientists worldwide come out to stop this insanity !

Interestingly all of this gets highly censored in all news and social media ....

Interesting to see how long they will be able to cover this up.

Even more interesting is that an RNA Vaccine is done exactly the same way as the PCR test ... through the nose

Google for "Fluenz" and find out for yourself !!! Influenca vaccine licensed in 2012 !!!

A/California/7/2009 (H1N1), A/Victoria/361/2011 (H3N2) und B/Wisconsin/1/2010  .... from 2012 !!!

Try to Google what is known about the virus next time. The genetic sequence of the virus was published very early, as were electron microscope images of the virus. Impossible to do if something doesn't exist.

A PCR test is extremely accurate in detecting minute quantities of a specific genetic material. And a PCR test is done in a laboratory, not through the nose. What do you even mean by a RNA vaccine is done exactly the same as the PCR test?????

Plenty of research about masks and/or social distancing.

But it is soooo easy to spread nonsense via an internetforum......

• Like 2

22 hours ago, BobBKK said:

The virus was from China and they are a low risk group eh?

Come on your hatred of Chinse overshadows your logic. Seems they cleaned it up much better in China then in the US and Europe where it is making a major comeback.

Stringent measures work like the Thai lockdown, those things in Europe are not strict enough that is why it all came back.

I don't agree to allow tourists in without quarantine though.

7 minutes ago, robblok said:

Come on your hatred of Chinse overshadows your logic. Seems they cleaned it up much better in China then in the US and Europe where it is making a major comeback.

Stringent measures work like the Thai lockdown, those things in Europe are not strict enough that is why it all came back.

I don't agree to allow tourists in without quarantine though.

Oh it wasn't China then?  they don't have a flare up this week?  talk about 'in denial'

Just now, BobBKK said:

yes it WAS China?  what hatred?  i love China - what are you talking about?  go easy on the steroids dude

Then why don't you see that China has it better under control then the US and Europe. China is "more"  safe then Europe and US. Sure there might be a flare up but China is big so it depends where in China. Just like you can't compare all parts of Europe as dangerous.

Logic and reasoning.

As for steroids not sure what your on about must be old age.

• Confused 1

On 10/14/2020 at 9:25 AM, 2 is 1 said:

This is low risk country's from CDC, how many tourist you are waiting to come from these? Maybe you get that 40 million next year. Make big promo in Saint Kitts and Nevis tv, if they have tv broadcast!

• American Samoa
  • Anguilla
  • Brunei
  • Cambodia
  • Cayman Islands
  • Dominica
  • Falkland Islands
  • Fiji
  • Guernsey
  • Greenland
  • Grenada
  • Isle of Man
  • Laos
  • Macau SAR
  • Marshall Islands
  • Mauritius
  • Micronesia
  • Mongolia
  • Montserrat
  • New Caledonia
  • Palau
  • Saint Kitts and Nevis
  • Saint Lucia
  • Saint Pierre and Miquelon
  • Taiwan
  • Timor-Leste
  • Vietnam

guernsey and the isle of man ARE NOT COUNTRIES.......

Edited by essox essox
wrong spelling

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Well, good, then. When the outbreak overwhelms Thailand, everybody will know who to blame. China. And who not to blame. The US and Europe, because their citizens couldn't get in to the country.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2020 at 9:32 AM, darksidedog said:

I really don't think they have the first clue. Tourists are not going to come back in numbers when they are going to have to quarantine for a chunk of their holiday. They can go loads of other places without having to do it, so until the Government recognise that, tourism is going nowhere. Test before leaving home, test on arrival and maybe another 7 days in, but that is about all tourists will stand for.

and also to scrap that Coved Insurance scam of cover valued up to $100.000 to Thai Insurance companies.

• Like 1