International School in Pattaya Advice Please

AWAA

I'm Thai, but I'm not a local here in Pattaya. I'm looking for a good international school for my kid (Kindergarten). 

I have 2 choices now,

Mooltripakdee International School (MIS) and Tara Pattana International School (TPIS)

I already visited both schools, but still undecided. I've been trying to search about these schools but there are not much reviews from parents. 

Has anyone had experiences with MIS or TPIS ?

Any suggestions are so welcome. 

Thank you so much in advance

Hi,

Have you considered Phoenix?

My son is there on the English program and he loves it, small school but sadly only up to 6th grade.

The advantage with this school in my opinion is that they have a lot of Thai compared to the international schools, so native English speaker as head teacher and a Thai as 2nd teacher. 

The 2 schools you mention are on our list when he grows out of the current school, so 7th grade will likely be one of the two.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

I visited Phoenix too, and actually Phoenix was the first school that I aimed to choose for my kid. 

After compared with MIS, by the way, the tuition fees are not that much different (MIS offers a discount if we pay for whole year tuitions which quite a lot).  

That's why I change my direction to MIS ????   

For Tara, I like the environment/ kids per class is lesser than MIS (MIS 25 / Tara 18) / study hours are longer

/ and tuition fees are more expensive of course. 

But I'm quite wondering why TPIS has not many student, less than 300, since they have opened for 8-9 yrs. 

Comparing with MIS they have 600 students.  

It's quite hard for me to choose which school T^T. 

2 of mine went to Tara but we've moved.

Great school & James Swan the headmaster really has his eyes on the prize & runs a very good school with great teachers.

Sports facilities are excellent but you know that already.

Good location on the Darkside & remote enough to feel like it's in the countryside as there are many rai of farmland behind it.

If you can afford it then I would recommend Tara.

• Like 1

• 22 hours ago, SidJames said:

2 of mine went to Tara but we've moved.

Great school & James Swan the headmaster really has his eyes on the prize & runs a very good school with great teachers.

Sports facilities are excellent but you know that already.

Good location on the Darkside & remote enough to feel like it's in the countryside as there are many rai of farmland behind it.

If you can afford it then I would recommend Tara.

• Thank you so much for your advice