Anutin: Thailand is ready to open up to foreign tourists

webfact

4 hours ago, fruitman said:

The WHO had said that lockdowns were not necessary anymore. But today we have new lockdown in Holland for 4 weeks.

Why do some countries not follow the advice of the WHO? They also said that the deadly rate of corona is 0.13% which is the same as a normal virus.....

So who's crazy now?

New lock downs also in France, Germany and the UK.  I doubt Thailand will allow citizens in from those Countries, until their R numbers are down again.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Anutin: Thailand is ready to open up to foreign tourists

.....but they have to come in max groups of five or be arrested.

Ready for all foreign tourists except those that write negative reviews on trip advisor on hotels after refusing to pay corkage

• Like 1

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

It's those certain measures which are the issue. They have no idea what measures to use, as is evident from the daily flip flop on the proposals to date. The whole thing is just a comedy show.

Especially if it's coming from 'Anutin the Racist'.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Didhe said:

Not a good time to open now I don’t think!   About to go to war with protesters again, just saying.

Maybe opening up and a bit of Covid is a potential great distractor from other events/needs?

Anutin Charnvirakul, speaking after being buoyed by praise from the WHO, said that Thailand was completely on top of Covid-19, ready for foreign tourists and ready for that to kickstart the whole Thai econom

WHO are a bunch of liars,  they said there was no human to human contact from covid-19, ask anyone from China other than the CCP. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

People with agendas of their own are deliberately distorting words spoken by one WHO official in an interview (not an official WHO position statement ...one individual talking) and further distorted what that person said.

Would those be words of another WHO Official distorting the WHO statement then ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Isaanfreak said:

Thailand lost its charms 15 years ago. 

I first came 18 years ago with my Aussie partner and I  though Thailand had a never ending supply of nubile young charmers and by day 2 I  was deeply regretting having bought Sharon.  15 years ago I Came on my own and found heaven on earth.  We See it differently ay! 

Edited by Grumpy John
Smelling
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

WHO are a bunch of liars,  they said there was no human to human contact from covid-19

No, they never said that.

At the very beginning of the outbreak, when all the known cases had a tie to the same market selling wildlife, they said there was no proof at that time of/ it was not known if thete was/ human to human transmission.

A very, very different statement.

Obviously it soon proved to he the case that there was human to human transmission.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, scorecard said:

Anutin: 'the country is completely ready to reignite mass foreign tourism'. taken,,,,

But no mention whatever about quarantine, negative test reports, when/where tests taken/speed of test reports ...

If Khun Anutin wants to move forward with mass tourist quickly he needs to bite the bullet and mention/explain all of these points. 

ahem....not to mention health insurance..   doh I shouldn't have mentioned health insurance... doh doh...

• Like 1